Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

Small Business Ideas for Rural Areas. You could also start a business that mainly provides maintenance services to farmers and people with farm equipment in your area. Or you could open up a full greenhouse or nursery that customers can visit to purchase a variety of different plant products.

Advertisement Placeholder
That person can engage in real estate business. Lands and landed properties are relatively cheap in rural areas so he or she could help himself in investing on buying lands or landed properties then later resell it to make reasonable returns.

He can consider opening a clothing boutique, one of the primary amenities that small town tends to lack is decent clothing. Often, those living in smaller towns and communities have to drive significant mileage just for basic clothing necessities. That's why starting a clothing boutique will not only put you on the map but will make you a popular destination for most residents in the vicinity.
[automerge]1611317710[/automerge]
He can consider opening a clothing boutique, one of the primary amenities that small town tends to lack is decent clothing. Often, those living in smaller towns and communities have to drive significant mileage just for basic clothing necessities. That's why starting a clothing boutique will not only put you on the map but will make you a popular destination for most residents in the vicinity.

Well I would advise you to tell your friend since he is the one living in the village and knows what problems they have in the village, he should just look inward for a solution to a particular problem and monetize it.

Rural businesses are those firms that are established and operate in rural settings, far from the metropolitan areas that have traditionally been the site of most non-agricultural business enterprises. ... Increased receptiveness to new businesses has also had an impact on the growth of commerce in some rural regions.

You are right that a grocery store is already there because it is a necessity. For a change, my suggestion for a business in the rural area is a boutique. People need food from the grocery but they also need new clothes, personal accessories, footwear, toiletries such as lotion, cologne, perfume and other boutique products. If there is no boutique yet in the village then that is your chance to be a pioneer in that business.
I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
I think he should start that business which is not usually present in rural areas, I think pharmacy or Medical Store will give him with profit in rural area because there is deficiency of medical facilities in rural areas.

If you are in one of the rural areas and dream of having a business of your own then here are some business ideas to help you:
  • Production of organic produce.
  • Poultry farm.
  • Fishery.
  • Milk centre.
  • Wholesale of Fertilisers.
  • Drinking water supply.
  • Retail shops.
  • Flour mill.

If the population in the village is high, then your friend can start a clothes selling business. It does so well in rural areas since many may be forced to go to town to buy clothes. Another business to start is a baber shop. It can do well there too.

From your morning coffee to your kids birthday cakes, neighbourhood bakeries can fill a vast number of potential small towns needs. Though owning and operating a bakery is hard work, if it's your life-long dream to produce pastries for the masses, it's a business idea that can be incredibly rewarding.

Concerning a business an individual can set up in a rural area. Well, I believe there is no business that can't beset up, it all depends on the actualization of what is really missing out or lacking in that economy by the person who wants to start the business. Get the problem and provide a solution

The most well-known services in rural zones are administration organizations.

This incorporates stores, eateries, banks, bars, preparing salons, and so on This is on the grounds that the individuals in those regions need those administrations to keep the local area essential. At the point when they close, in the event that nobody opens another, at that point it powers inhabitants to go to different zones to get merchandise and ventures.

The rural area is a very lucrative area for farming but not for the sales of your produce. Most of the agric companies in the rural regions depend on the urban centers for patronage and sales, the oil palm producing companies in the rural areas sell their oil to urban industries who make use of them and so on.

Wherever you start a business you will benefit if you know about it if you know it well the business will grow wherever it is in the village or in the city. In a business your research is very important so the village business is also very beneficial if one works hard in it.

What about a salon or a barber shop? I know it's hard to think of a business when all the nessesary stores already exists in your place but aside from grocery store your friend can open a food related business, one that doesn't exist yet in their place perhaps a food store that sells products from other countries

If you are in one of the rural areas and dream of having a business of your own then here are some business ideas to help you:
  • Production of organic produce.
  • Poultry farm.
  • Fishery.
  • Milk centre.
  • Wholesale of Fertilisers.
  • Drinking water supply.
  • Retail shops.
  • Flour mill.
I agree with you on only 4 of this business Idea cos they are more easier to start with low capital.
Floor mill will cost a lot of money and drinking water supply is part of the social amenities the government should provide for the rural areas for free.

Nowadays, it has become very difficult to expand business in cities.That is why people consider it a spoil to promote business in the villages.Because many facilities are less in the village than in the city,Any small business in the village can be started and become successful,I have built a nice grocery store myself,And I'm making good profits on a daily basis, and I've been successful.

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
If you want to start a business in a village, then I will suggest to you that you should start a business in a city area because there is not much scope of business in the village and if a small business becomes successful in the city .

It is much necessary to promote the business at the rural areas In a rural area, there are opportunities that could be utilized to earn money. If the said village does not have reliable light supply, the person can start a phone charging business or a football viewing center.

Rural area business is very multivative due to luck of infrastructure and social amenities but businesses that will be appropriate is non perishable goods due to poor road accidents most especially raining seasons, it should also be at an average cost yo attract more customers and consumers.

If you are in one of the rural areas and dream of starting your own business, here are some business ideas to help you:
Organic production.
Poultry farm
Fishery
Milk center.
Fertilizer saliva
Drinking water supply.
Retail Stores
Flour mill.

Other mores according to.your needs..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds