Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

The only other business I can think of which might be a little bit profitable in the village we will be in manual labour because opening on different varieties of shops might not possibly yield anything as not many people buy things in the village.

Advertisement Placeholder
I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
Businesses in the village are quiet broad and one can make a lot if person is hard working because cost of living in the village is always low. Maybe he can jump into foodstuffs retailing business because it is really profitable as at now in my area because of covid.

I will suggest a pharmacy store if he has the fund and credentials to operate one. Most people in the village cannot afford proper medical services, because of the bill hospital charge and the hospital might even be far away, so they might be looking for a cheaper and closer option like taking drugs, so pharmacy will be a good business.

I will suggest sales of petrol or fuel because it is a business without seasons people continuously move so they will need fuel to move , this business is highly lucrative in the rural areas because the number of filling station is few.

Well, your friend can start selling food items that are very scarces in the village, he can get them from the city and start selling back in the rural area. And later he can get and add some other items to make the business and also get lots of profit.

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
I think he sale any product which he wants too. But he should take a complete reviews of the desires and demands of people in his area. This would be better option to expand his business rather than our suggestions. Because he knew the needs of his area better than anyone else.
[automerge]1611314959[/automerge]
I think he can sale any product which he wants too. But he should take a complete reviews of the desires and demands of people in his area. This would be better option to expand his business rather than our suggestions. Because he knew the needs of his area better than anyone else.

Before year i m going to village .i m seeing some people like a small business for example egg business strt the at home all customer delling delivered and purchased at home .and some people make the home decoration small thing made by all family .

In every rural area (Village) there are great opportunities and people don't see it. If a rural dweller can try to sell the farm products to the Urban areas, it's a great business. I am also into such business.

Ideas for rural area business:production of organic produce.Poultry farm.Fishery.Milk centre.Wholesale of Fertilisers.Drinking water supply.Retail shops.Flour mill.

I think starting a business where your location is a rural area is a good choice. Less competition, though it has lesser population which truly affects your business profit. If i have a chance to build my business, i will prefer to make it in a rural area. The profit is not that competitive as on urban place, but i find it most peaceful. Not only that, it will be a big help for all rural people to acquire their neccesities easily.

There are many that you can do in the rural area he can start food stuff business or he should open a restaurant where people people come to buy and eat pepper soup and drinks beer . I think the above type of business will sell fast in the rural area.

The business your friend can set up and thrive is the rural setting should be business around basic need like food, shelter and clothing. But the best one is the one that fill the need of the Poeple. I have a friend who discover that their no bakery for making bread in the rural area he leaves, he set to up and smiles to the bank most of the time.

Rural businesses are those firms that are established and operate in rural settings, far from the metropolitan areas that have traditionally been the site of most non-agricultural business enterprises. ... Increased receptiveness to new businesses has also had an impact on the growth of commerce in some rural regions

Production of organic produce. Poultry farm. Fishery. Milk centre.
Wholesale of Fertilisers. Drinking water supply. Retail shops. Flour mill. Farming is also a good and lucrative business to invest into in the rural areas.

This is quite a tough one actually, because these are probably the two most lucrative businesses when it comes to the rural areas. Has he thought or rather considered anything in the construction field? With the weather patterns that are being experienced globally, there are many that want to reinforce their structures in their homes even in the rural areas, and if he could offer this at a good price to them it could be quite lucrative.

In rural areas, buying and selling is a lot better than the urban areas due to lack of population which results in very good marketing with a good income. You should encourage him to open a grocery store because for the rural people it is a necessity and your friend can earn a good amount also.

You can become the link between those buying agricultural products and those selling them in the village. This can happen when you have a deep understanding of seasons for agro products and can be able to tap into it when it is the period for each of them. This is necessary and important when you can be able to speak their native language.

Rural businesses are those firms that are established and operate in rural settings, far from the metropolitan areas that have traditionally been the site of most non-agricultural business enterprises. Most businesses continue to conduct business in large cities or thriving suburbs, but analysts contend that technological advances, demographic changes, and increased attention to "quality of life" considerations have all combined to spur meaningful business growth in many rural areas as well. As of 1998, according to Terry Neese in LI Business News, about 20 percent of small businesses (defined as those having fewer than 500 employees) were located in rural areas.

You must be a good observer, analyze what is the reason why people travel to the city and what the majority buy. Without knowing how far advanced the people in your friend's village are, it's kind of hard to make a suggestion. Many options you just have to study the demand.

He can start a small eatery that will be located in town, or a mineral water business. I prefer the latter because there is a high demand in drinking water in my area. I think it's gonna be a profitable business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds