Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
Well, it's more like the RURAL AREA SECTORS is more dependent on selling stuff. But I can propose that you venture into servicing Businesses like CARPENTRY, WELDING or other building engineering professions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Rural business is determined by seasons, going by that you have to first figure out the season before venturing in to any business. During harvest season business of selling sugarcane is more profitable in the village and during rainy season, rubber boots business takes place.

rural area business is lucrative as long as you have the right location and know what people around that region are lacking, just make your own research and launch out, and you will get money for the problem you solve there

It's really very difficult to see a business that would thrive in the rural area and can't thrive in the urban settlement. But you could open a barbing shop because it seems they really don't know how to give themselves a good haircut judging from what I saw last December.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds