Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rural area business

If you can manage a bakery then you should open one. Everyone eats bread and a bakery will make sales anywhere it is opened.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your friend have a flair about pharmaceutical industry, he can use that opportunity to invest in drugs supply among chemist in the village. This is a very profitable Business to do.

If your friend have a flair about pharmaceutical industry, he can use that opportunity to invest in drugs supply among chemist in the village. This is a very profitable Business to do.
In rural villages here the pharmacy is in the nearest town center where a medical clinic or hospital is situated. Pharmacy in the farm areas cannot get a good business when there is no doctor.

as we all know we are talking about rural areas,in rural areas you do not need to take an expensive material thinking to sell it on a good price ,you need to think of something affordable no matter how you name the price people won't hesitate to buy.but for me I think buying and selling pairs of shoes will be great

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
There are a lot of businesses one can start in a rural area. Try to create and set up something different and unique, for example an entertainment or relaxation centre where latest movies or football matches are shown. This is bound to attract people from over all the locality.

I don't know where in the world you are in but if you are from my part of the world then if his capital is great he can start the sales of gas and pos

Before you start any business in any environment, first you need to understand what the population of that area are in need of.
You can venture into food business, you go to places that food are cheaper then you bring it to your locality and sell

I've seen businesses thrive so well in rural areas even than most highly placed urban locations. This is because the owners of the business were able to access the needs of the rural members and make provision towards it.

I went to th village few weeks ago and I had the chance to meet my old time friends. We discussed alot about the previous years and how life has been in the village.

One of my friends came seeking for advise on which business to start up in the village that is different from grocery store and selling farm product. I couldn't answer him cos I can't think of a better business opportunity than those he mentioned.

Can anyone help me on which business he can venture into apart from grocery store and selling farm product in the rural area.
Apart from owning a grocery store and selling farm produce, some people in my village own processing facilities, it is either an oil press or cassava processing facility or mills where you can grind cereals. You can do something similar, it is really profitable in rural settings because a good number of residents there are into farming and food production and wouldn't do without having to grind or process some produce.

The most common business I do notice in the rural areas or the one that do thrive well there is agricultural business. Maybe it's because of the large expanse of land that can be turned to an agricultural farm which is not the case in the urban settlement as everywhere is almost crowded

To me I will say it is also dependent on the rate of civilization in the rural are,but the most trending business in rural areas is farming

well, in the rural area you could take up farming.
My mother runs a poultry farm in the rural area, and it is very profitable.
You could take up any farming option of your choice, it will go well.

You should expect a low patronage if you set up a business in the rural area. The purchasing power of the people in rural area is low compared to those who are living in an urban centre. So you should not expect to make huge return on investment in the rural area.

I don't really know much about a rural area business but I think it is more cheap and also it can benefit the people who go into the business ,this is something I'll do some research on

As you said crocery will be the solution, when he buy in the rural area, then transport it to urban settlement and dispose it off

Instead of making your own shop, why not offer to sell your stuff in the grocery store that's already there? I imagine you could make a lot doing this, and it would save you money not having to set up a store of your own. Make a deal with the store and you should make money for the food you sell.

Starting up a business in a rural area largelly depends on the peculiarity of the area.What are they lacking and how can one source for it,or better still cultivate it and be a major producer,that is the queston one need to ask himself.

He can venture into selling drugs and feed for livestock such as chickens, pigs and goat..... I'm pretty sure most people that live in rural areas rear livestock and they have to travel to urban areas to get drugs for the animals... If he can sell such I'm pretty sure he will make a lot of profit

Most of the people own livestock in rural areas and they transport the livestock to the cities to sell animals during the Eid-ul-Adha period in my country. The prices of live stock usually rise during those times.

Rural area business is just clearly agriculture. There are large area of land just sitting there to be planted in. The products will later be packaged to towns and sold there

I think rural area business like cloth selling usually have more demand ,so i encourage him or her to start the business as it is another means of him making more money apart from just farm produce

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds