Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Renting An Office As A Freelancer

Well I think it won't sound a better idea actually when you rent an office simply to help promote your online freelance work. is better at your home even when there is distractions, adjust time and do it when no one can distract you.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is very cool for you. if I see a particular environment whereby I will be working online, I will even like it more. But presently I have no other option but working at home is also cool.

Yes, I know. I think that a person should wok in an environment where he feels comfortable. Otherwise, it would be really hard to work. Environment plays a key role on a person's psychology.

Yes, I know. I think that a person should wok in an environment where he feels comfortable. Otherwise, it would be really hard to work. Environment plays a key role on a person's psychology.
That is true. working in an environment where you feel very comfortable will give you the opportunity to be productive. People have different things that makes them comfortable.

Well I think it won't sound a better idea actually when you rent an office simply to help promote your online freelance work. is better at your home even when there is distractions, adjust time and do it when no one can distract you.
I think there are some kind of distractions that will be very difficult to avoid. There are some homes that you will find it very difficult to focus. So in that case renting an office is better.

What does a freelancer need in an office. is not like the freelancer constantly have visitors or needs a document to print everything is been done and delivered online except the skills twitter physical meeting anyway.
Perfectly stated freelancing work has nothing to do with an office, they has no visitor to visit nor any business meeting so renting an office for such jobs is a waste of resources.

It depends on the type of freelancing you are interested . obviously some people can do it offline while others can do it online . In terms of offline freelancing you will definitely needs a shop but offline freelancing will be determined by so many things because most people can definitely do it in their room.

That is true. working in an environment where you feel very comfortable will give you the opportunity to be productive. People have different things that makes them comfortable.

In the past, I was bullied a bit by the people when I used to have a 9 to 5 job. This happened last year. I have started working online when I quite my job last year. I am now working online and I no longer need to worry about being bullied by anyone as I now work alone as a freelancer.

In the past, I was bullied a bit by the people when I used to have a 9 to 5 job. This happened last year. I have started working online when I quite my job last year. I am now working online and I no longer need to worry about being bullied by anyone as I now work alone as a freelancer.
This is one of the major reasons people do not like to do 9 to 5 jobs. There may be some kind of bullying, insult, exploitation, etal. Working online makes you not to experience these things.

This is one of the major reasons people do not like to do 9 to 5 jobs. There may be some kind of bullying, insult, exploitation, etal. Working online makes you not to experience these things.

I have worked in an office last year. many employees were victims of abuse. I mean they had to tolerate abusive language from the customers. I used to work in a telemarketing company.

Renting office for freelancer if actually you have other job you are doing that is only reason you can rent for that, but as a freelancer you can stay anywhere that is comfortable for you to stay without renting a office.

I have worked in an office last year. many employees were victims of abuse. I mean they had to tolerate abusive language from the customers. I used to work in a telemarketing company.
Of course, that is one of the things that people who does nine-to-five jobs or people who has businesses face. You have to endure a lot of things from customers because they are the bedrock of the business.

Renting office for freelancer if actually you have other job you are doing that is only reason you can rent for that, but as a freelancer you can stay anywhere that is comfortable for you to stay without renting a office.
Freelancing is actually one of the businesses you can do sitting anywhere. All you need is some level of concentration and you are good to go. At home is even much better.

Freelancing is actually one of the businesses you can do sitting anywhere. All you need is some level of concentration and you are good to go. At home is even much better.
Of course yes, freelancer is a business anyone can do at anywhere depending you are comfortable with the environment, you can sit anywhere to do the business, does not require that you must rent a office for it.

I think there are some kind of distractions that will be very difficult to avoid. There are some homes that you will find it very difficult to focus. So in that case renting an office is better.
Normally , i also find it very difficult to work in my house most especially when my wife and children are around , but when they are not , I spend hours working online alone.

Normally , i also find it very difficult to work in my house most especially when my wife and children are around , but when they are not , I spend hours working online alone.
I know someone who is married he's working full-time on the internet. He has a place which looks like an office in his house which he uses to work online. He does not permit anybody to go there to avoid distractions.

When I had a job, I used to go to my workplace. However, after I lost my job, and I started working from home. When I started working from home, I understood it is really hard to work because there are a lot of distractions and a lot of people do not actually think you are working. I think renting an office is a good option for freelancers.
That is a true fact,because while at home for some persons,you might be distracted and your work for the day might not be fully done,but on the other hand if you are disclipline,you will be able to schedule things very well..

Working from home can be very distracting because you may want to stop and do other things before returning to your original task, or you may experience interruptions from family members living in the same house as you. If you want complete focus, you may want to think about renting an office.

Renting a store or office is preferable to working from home as a freelancer because you won't be free to concentrate on your work and will receive a lot of attention from your wife, kids, and neighbors.

If you can earn a good amount of money I believe that will be a good idea, but if you are earning peanuts I don't see any reason to rent a office, it depends on how Choice though.

On a individual point of view, I would cherish to work from homw since I see my homw as the culminate put as well but that's not pertinent to anybody so in case you see your domestic as a diversion at that point its absolutely fine that you just lease out a put more like your claim office

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds