Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Renting An Office As A Freelancer

What an independent contractor needs in an office It's not like the freelancer needs to print a document or has visitors all the time; everything is completed and delivered online, with the exception of the skills twitter physical meeting.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a freelancer, renting an office is not necessary for working.
Although it is impossible to work while distracted, this can nonetheless occur in an office.
You can only rent a location if you want other people to notice that you are focused on something.

I think this depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can't just go ahead and rent a office without having enough money, what you are earning really matters.

I think this depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can't just go ahead and rent a office without having enough money, what you are earning really matters.
Renting an office depends on the type of business you are currently doing and you need to rent an office which you can afford with the money you are making with the freelancing business.

From my personal opinion and experience, I think renting an office for your freelance job is a waste of time and resources because this is something that can be done even at the comfort of your home at anytime you want.

Renting an office depends on the type of business you are currently doing and you need to rent an office which you can afford with the money you are making with the freelancing business.
You are right, if you have a good business you can decide to rent a office but I think it will be a good idea to get your own office than to be renting it, what do you think?

It depends, if your home is quiet then you can work from home but if it is disturbing then you definetly need to rent an office because you need more focus when doing your tasks.

When I started working from home, I understood it is really hard to work because there are a lot of distractions and a lot of people do not actually think you are working

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds