Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Renting An Office As A Freelancer

Calling working from home a distraction will be strongly dependent on the freelancer himself of it is actually going to be a distraction for him working from home or not at all. I think to me, it is not at all

Advertisement Placeholder
True words, which is exactly why it is called a work space. Like my brother works from home most of the times. He has a personal room that is ment for his work. Once he goes in, no one else goes there to disturb him either untill he is out or he calls anyone in.
This is a very good way for someone to be doing an online business that will guarantee that person focus in the business without any form of destruction and this story that you have shared with me has given me an idea of how to be doing my online jobs or gigs without distractions.

This is a very good way for someone to be doing an online business that will guarantee that person focus in the business without any form of destruction and this story that you have shared with me has given me an idea of how to be doing my online jobs or gigs without distractions.
Am glad I could be of help, it would surely save you the cost of getting a sperate building or space for office purpose.

It will be good to rent an office outside from the home if it happens that there a lot of discrepancies and disturbances at home while doing the freelance job. Your kids might be disturbing you like that.

It would be better especially if your freelancing business or agency is big. I'll advise a shared virtual hub - one that has provisions for Wi-Fi connection and power supply is constant. It will ensure you focus and not get distracted - you'll feel you're working in an office setting

Am glad I could be of help, it would surely save you the cost of getting a sperate building or space for office purpose.
I think the only situation that will make me to consider getting an office space for my business is when I am into an offline business that really requires an office space.

Renting an office would just be additional expenses for a freelancer except you are working offline, but if it is online I do not see the need for an office space, I would just simply convert somewhere in the house to office.

I think renting office as a freelancer is a good idea I believe you will be making some money from the work, because freelancer work give good money.

I think the only situation that will make me to consider getting an office space for my business is when I am into an offline business that really requires an office space.
True, whereby most of your work tools or materials have a physical form that would occupy space. Besides that, no need getting an office space

If you have kids who will always disturb you from from the freelance jobs you are doing at home. It will be very good to look for a space outside preferably the garage to do the work.

I will prefer to stay at home right now as I am not married yet. Although the situation may likely change in the future. Working at home has been awesome but owning a shop will be more professional.

If you have a problem of concentration then you can very well consider hiring or renting an office as a freelancer. This you should also consider about the impending cost and whether or not it is good for you.

Have you considered renting out an office as a freelancer? Do you think working from home creates too many distractions?
I will say it depends on the freelancer some person can not work when they are alone they need something or someone around them or something to distract them for a while but the once that can not Cope with distraction should get an office

True, whereby most of your work tools or materials have a physical form that would occupy space. Besides that, no need getting an office space
And when you come to online businesses you don't really have need an offline office to run it because everything is mostly done online you read marketing it also being done online so I don't think that and online business will require an office.

Yeah this is a good idea because it can help you avoid distraction if you are working from home and this will also make you a unique freelancer because many don't even think of getting office.

And when you come to online businesses you don't really have need an offline office to run it because everything is mostly done online you read marketing it also being done online so I don't think that and online business will require an office.
Indeed you can simply create a space on your cloud storage or get a memory slot where you can save all your important documents

Indeed you can simply create a space on your cloud storage or get a memory slot where you can save all your important documents
This is why I would never advise anyone to rent an office space for an online business because what makes it an online business has the ability to run it at the comfort of your home without you going anyway apart from your home.

Working at home creates load of distractions no doubt, but before I think of getting an office, I would have been earning a reasonable sum monthly like $1000 before I would put it in plan.

In my own case, i do not consider renting an office as necessary, i also work remotely from home and as a freelancer too. I live alone within a silent environment (an estate) and do not get disturbed by any kind of noise. I therefore set my office within my home comfortably with all necessary tools. With all these in place, i do not have to spend money in renting an office.

Have you considered renting out an office as a freelancer? Do you think working from home creates too many distractions?
I would not be a bad thing to do.
Working from your office rather from the comfort of your home would reduce likable distractions. At your office, you tend to concentrate more and meet targets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds