Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

In most countries like mine teachers are underpaid so having an extra source of money from the online business is not that bad. Google it and you would see a lot of options to pick from

Advertisement Placeholder
I have several friends who are grade school and high school teachers. The platform they use is recommended by their school and they cannot deviate from that. For 2 years now the teachers and students have learned to use to the virtual classroom that I guess will remain for some more years.

I've seen a few platforms that offer this kind of services and the best are but not limited to
1. Magic Ears
2. Oakry
3. Preply
4. I-Tutor.
You can check these out and see their requirements

Udemy.com should be one of the websites your friend should visit. Udemy is a platform for experts in various field who are very good at teaching their subjects. Let your friend identify subjects he or she can teach, create a course on them and list them on Udemy for sales.

Another website your friend can check is Fiverr. Fiverr has a category for teachers who are very good at subjects they teach. He should sign up with them and start trading his skill.
I am into teaching but i only have just one or two sites where i can learn more and enhance my knowledge at work , I will definitely check the two websites out to get more information

Teachers can make money in two website I know the first one is Udemy, then another one is YouTube , teaching in both of these platforms can help you earn some money but it all depends on your area of concentration as a teacher.

There are many educative and informative websites that teachers can frequents and leaen but it depends on the country which you are , you will be able to teach online and get paid .

There has been a very great demand for remote English teachers and other kind of tutors in the past weeks. This is why I advise that you should sign up to freelance sites.

If your friend is very talanted he can try his hands on platforms like udemy and coursera,they are actually good platforms where a person that is good at his field can do some tutorials for student and you will be paid for it.

It is a great idea for a teacher to have another source of income apart from offline job. In most places teachers are underpaid, so if they can support themselves with online jobs it will be extra money for them.
Recommending people on the website to teach I think they are so many of them online but only I can recommend is Moodle and other ones, I can advise you to do more research so that you can know more about them.

If your friend is very talanted he can try his hands on platforms like udemy and coursera,they are actually good platforms where a person that is good at his field can do some tutorials for student and you will be paid for it.

As a teacher you can open a YouTube channel and within some period of time you can get a lot of subscribers and views. You just have to be very good at what you do and dedicate on a particular subject or course.

As a teacher you can open a YouTube channel and within some period of time you can get a lot of subscribers and views. You just have to be very good at what you do and dedicate on a particular subject or course.
There are lots of teachers' groups on Facebook and Telegram where you can meet, connect and share ideas with others. You can also check YouTube for some courses and seminars about teaching.

There are lots of teachers' groups on Facebook and Telegram where you can meet, connect and share ideas with others. You can also check YouTube for some courses and seminars about teaching.
meeting with your fellow teachers is probably one of the best ways of sharing ideas. I have seen someone who is a teacher on a particular forum and he teaches both online and offline. He makes a lot of money teaching foreign people.

There are certainly many kinds of platforms where you could get paid to teach and Udemy is a great place if you are a professional teacher. You can also try preply.

I have tried registering on udemy but i have not been succesful , some friends reffered me saying its a websites where you can make money taking students tutorials .

I have tried registering on udemy but i have not been succesful , some friends reffered me saying its a websites where you can make money taking students tutorials .
I have heard of sites like that before. There are several platforms on social media where teachers met, connect and share ideas and resources on how to improve service delivery.

It is a nice platforms. it can gives you opportunity to make money but you must be good at something to be able to make money from the platform perfectly . That is how it works

There are certainly many kinds of platforms where you could get paid to teach and Udemy is a great place if you are a professional teacher. You can also try preply.
The platform is just exactly like freelancing platform and there is likely to be a competition of some sort. Most especially when you are dealing with highly competitive field too.

I've seen a few platforms that offer this kind of services and the best are but not limited to
1. Magic Ears
2. Oakry
3. Preply
4. I-Tutor.
You can check these out and see their requirements
This is the first time I will be knowing these online platform that teacher can earn from by teaching and also learning altogether , i have a friend that introduced me to i-tutors .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds