Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

Udemy is good as I have checked the reviews about the platforms on the internet. Personally I don't know how the platform works. You can carry out research since you have interest to works online as a teacher.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I've seen so many online websites for teachers that want to generate more money for themselves. I've seen many of those websites on beermoneyforum but i can't remember the website name again. You can check beermoneyforum amd just search for it

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
I would recommend a platform to you called Studypool. This app enables the teacher to answer questions posed online by students at a charge. PDFs, word documents and textbook materials can be uploaded and the teacher can earn up to $10 per view

Anything that has to do with freelancing site is always full of competition , so in order to be able to get a good job offer , you have to be very good and smart in your teaching aspect .
The platform is just exactly like freelancing platform and there is likely to be a competition of some sort. Most especially when you are dealing with highly competitive field too.

Anything that has to do with freelancing site is always full of competition , so in order to be able to get a good job offer , you have to be very good and smart in your teaching aspect .
Yes that's just how it's works. And people without any good advertisement and marketing strategy may not be able to fit in . It is very important for us to analyse ourselves and know what we are good at and what we are not.

However, there may also be some nationally allowed and acceptable ones. So, which country does your friend reside? Whether there are some online platforms for teacher there too.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Yes definetly there is a website called Gauth Expert and another one is photo math, these two websites will pay math teachers for solving math problems.

Their are too many online teaching platforms you should work from. And receive payment for your work teaching non_English students. You can try http://www.engoo.com, they are legit and pays via wire transfer, western union etc. You can start tody and book your class and start teaching and making money as well.
There are a lot of teaching platforms like studypool.com is one of the best website that is giving good opportunities to their tutors but I tried this engo.com but it's paid with lite premium or premium plans and its difficult to work as I don't have enough funds to invest on it to get hire by this website.

The best payment method I can suggest for you when we're talking about means of exchange is PayPal. It's even the best right now, it's been tried and tested by a lot of people, and I think you'll like it once you give it a try. The costs are extremely reasonable.
When I recommend taking a private or offline special lesson. Compared to going online, this could net him more money. If he hasn't planned ahead for any issues that the online lesson might bring up, the lecture may be hampered by a variety of factors.

When I recommend taking a private or offline customized lesson. Compared to going online, this could net him more money. If he hasn't planned beforehand for any issues that the online lesson might bring up, the lecture may be hampered by a variety of problems.

Best online Platforms that teachers can find effective are:
Edureka. To be able to teach, you need to have a passion for teaching as well as relevant subject knowledge in the particular course. And this site can help you achieve that goal.
Learn World
Udemy, etc.

Online teaching platforms are education portals that enable teachers to deliver live or on-demand course content, supported by digital collaboration and learning tools

I can't recommend much online websites where one can earn as a teacher because i am not one. I've heard about Udemy on this platform. You could ask your friend to check it out.

I would recommend a platform to you called Studypool. This app enables the teacher to answer questions posed online by students at a charge. PDFs, word documents and textbook materials can be uploaded and the teacher can earn up to $10 per view

I think that it will certainly require a person to be really qualified in order to make money with that platform. Money making opportunities are available for skilled workers.

Teaching online is actually a freelancing work so you should actually go to platforms for freelancers like Upwork and the likes of it. But you need keep in mind that you must be good at what you do.

I think that it will certainly require a person to be really qualified in order to make money with that platform. Money making opportunities are available for skilled workers.
This is true. You need to be quite skilled and knowledgeable in order to be able to teach other people how to monetize these abilities. You yourself could also make quite a bit through this website.

The best payment method I can suggest for you when we're talking about means of exchange is PayPal. It's even the best right now, it's been tried and tested by a lot of people, and I think you'll like it once you give it a try. The costs are extremely reasonable.
When I recommend taking a private or offline special lesson. Compared to going online, this could net him more money. If he hasn't planned ahead for any issues that the online lesson might bring up, the lecture may be hampered by a variety of factors.
We cannot dispute the fact that PayPal is the best exchange payment platform online but the only problem is that PayPal is not supporting every country right now .

This is true. You need to be quite skilled and knowledgeable in order to be able to teach other people how to monetize these abilities. You yourself could also make quite a bit through this website.

When it comes to knowledge, it is very important to learn new things under a person who is professional and have experience. You inherit knowledge from learned people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds