Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

Well there are some platforms online that would be suited for teachers like Moodle, coursera and udemy to name a few but there are more and also depending on what the teacher wants too

Advertisement Placeholder
Well there are some platforms online that would be suited for teachers like Moodle, coursera and udemy to name a few but there are more and also depending on what the teacher wants too
I don't really know how this Udemy really work, I always thought that it is a platform that you will teach other people about a particular skill and not for teachers like secondary school or primary school teachers.

I heard alot about Udemy and Coursera I thing they are good, but I never tested them out.there are pros and cons about these sites.

It depends on the country! Because not am countries are develop enough to offer online classes. But I once heard of humanitic got they reward you for teaching still working it out on my own but limited with paypal.
This platform is also good for the teacher because the teacher can be able to express himself here and also be able to impart knowledge to subscribers on this platform.

I don't really know much about how teachers can make money online but I think YouTube is a general platform that can be used by anyone as long as you have the skill that is needed by people just like teachers.

Site that I can suggest for instructors are very little, since I am not an educator so I truly don't explore on the web to know where instructors can apply to educate on the web and get compensated. I think about udemy, this site pays instructors who make instructional exercises recordings their understudies. You can check it out.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
I have heard of Udemy a lot.
You get paid to teach there.
One gets to choose the subject he wants to teach, and can even post tutorial videos.

I only know Udemy where you can offer courses on specific are of specialty and you will be paid. Your friend can also advertise his tutoring services in social media sites and he will get clients.
I think Udemy is actually the only platform that I know which can assist teachers in the process of them discharging their duties as there are a lot of courses that they can read their to broaden their horizons and give them more tips on how to teach their students.

Studypool.com is a platform where you tutor various students with respect to your expertise, there are lots of people who pay you to assist them with assignments, getting accepted on the site may be tough, you need to be able to answer some questions that really show that you are experienced and good in your field.

Online teach are rear in some country so if a teacher which to do online job, I can recommend paid to click forum and post to paid forum for him or her

It's Udemy that I'm quite acquainted with where you would offer tutorials for the subject you're skilled in and you will be paid for your services.

The only thing I can recommend for your friend is to engage in freelancing online. There are some people who are looking for someone to solve their assignments for them on freelance website. Your friend should be able to do this since he is a teacher.

If you want to try out your teaching skills online, here is the place to be. Then have a look at these three top-paying tutoring websites that pay you to chat with non-native English speakers. Cambly

I would recommend udemy.com, your friend can sign up, list the courses he or she can take conveniently and post tutorial videos. Same thing with fiverr, I think they have a category where teachers can earn from.
I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?

I would recommend udemy.com, your friend can sign up, list the courses he or she can take conveniently and post tutorial videos. Same thing with fiverr, I think they have a category where teachers can earn from.
I know of udemy but you have to be really talented in what you are offering to people before you can even think of becoming a teacher and making money from the site, without this your rating might be low and you may not be able to make profit.

Udemy.com should be one of the websites your friend should visit. Udemy is a platform for experts in various field who are very good at teaching their subjects. Let your friend identify subjects he or she can teach, create a course on them and list them on Udemy for sales.

Another website your friend can check is Fiverr. Fiverr has a category for teachers who are very good at subjects they teach. He should sign up with them and start trading his skill.
Fiverr is the very best when it comes to offering a lot of options for teachers who very skilled at their job. I have a friend that's been making use of their website for 4 years now.

I have heard of Udemy a lot.
You get paid to teach there.
One gets to choose the subject he wants to teach, and can even post tutorial videos.
There are good platforms where teachers can earn from including udemy, coursera, fiverr. You get to choose any subject of your choice to tutor, you can even post videos on your lesson.

Try Udemy, you can sell any type of courses on this platform. best thing about this learning platform is you do not have to teach online, people will learn from the course materials you have uploaded.

Teachers do have a lot of time for themselves when compared to other government workers. Some of this teachers are poor having one source of income. Introducing them to other stream of income will be an extension of gratitude.
Teachers have opportunity to work online even to conduct viable online studies for others and begin to make good money from there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds