Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

Excellent information @kayode10 . I come from a family where I have 4 aunts and several cousins who are teachers. This site will be a great help to them, I hope it works worldwide. They are currently dedicated to working online with their students but have enough time to experiment on other sites.
That will be very good if you can get your sisters enrol on the website. Udemy is worldwide and you accept people from all part of the world. It does not take much to open account they just need to sign up and confirm the email used. After they have done that they cannot start creating courses on their field of expert for the students.

Advertisement Placeholder
That will be very good if you can get your sisters enrol on the website. Udemy is worldwide and you accept people from all part of the world. It does not take much to open account they just need to sign up and confirm the email used. After they have done that they cannot start creating courses on their field of expert for the students.
Excellent, they already have the information, some of them have already registered, now let's wait for them to start generating profits and saving. It is nice to have the opportunity to inform us by this means and help the family members with the information acquired. Thank you very much @kayode10

Npower.ng is actually a good site for teachers, am telling you that this is where you can get information on teaching skills and also request for online training course, but it's only for my country alone. But I think there will be some other countries that sites for teachers

It depend on the individual and the country involved.
In a country where Teacher will resume work in the morning and close by 4pm and by that time its possible that the person might have been tensed up before getting back home.
So therefore it will look some how hard sometime to do the online business for Teacher sometimes.

I would really love this, a recommended website for online classes, as a teacher it would be helpful for me and it will also encourage online learning even as the current pandemic is a treat to social gatherings

I used to know of a platform that his teacher and the past but I have forgotten about it but you can actually search for such platform on Google search.

It depends on the country! Because not am countries are develop enough to offer online classes. But I once heard of humanitic got they reward you for teaching still working it out on my own but limited with paypal.
You are absolutely right I would like to reccomend that skillshare is a best online teaching platform Through which you can earn a good income by skillshare.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
Sign in on fiverr and upwork, these are good sites that avails you limitless opportunities, you can equally enroll as a writer in various blogs.

The best online platform for teachers is watssap. This I because they can be any to communicate effectively on that platform and is very popular and easy to operate.

If you're looking to explore your talent of teaching online. Then consider three best paying tutoring sites, that pays you to converse with non English students. Cambly, engoo, and adcasoc etc, is just what you're looking for.

Thus your question really depends on the country and I wish you would have states it. Also it depends on if you want to teach school subjects or you want to teach extra curricular or some skills like software programmjng or designing.

Thus your question really depends on the country and I wish you would have states it. Also it depends on if you want to teach school subjects or you want to teach extra curricular or some skills like software programmjng or designing.
Their are teaching sites that accepts people all over the world to teach on their platform. Sites like cambly, engoo etc, accepts teachers all over the world.

You can do research to know the website platform where you can start teaching, j know there are a lot of them if you do research on website you can see many of them online.

Yes I think there will be a websites that may accommodate teaching profession thou I am not in to teaching line so most of my survey about the operation of site those not really has to do with teaching stuffs. but I think he should make survey for himself may be he can find a favourable one he likes.

A teacher can create a course and sell it on udemy. In order to sell a course on udemy, you need to develop text materials, videos and podcasts. Once your course is ready, you do not have t attend the calls regularly, your tailor made course will make money for you.

There arenumerous online businesses you can venture into as a teacher and make a whole lot of money in such as affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading.

I think online teaching platform limited to locations. So therefore, you can tell your friend to search on Google about any tutor app within his or her country that he or she can work it to make money

Though I don't know of anyone personally,but there are various online platform that hire teachers to teach online. Or you could check out freelancing sites

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
I believe that there are a lot of online platform for teachers. I have known of sites like acadsoc and 51talk. The teacher can teach students from another country. I have known of a teacher who earn a lot from teaching students from another country.

I only know two sites but I haven't personally tried it. Acadsoc and Bibo. I only heard about it by other members on the other forums. It's about teaching english online. If you have a good english communication skills and can tutor the students in the said site, then you can apply on the sites mentioned above.
I have heard about people before but I have not visited the website as I never really had any interest in teaching online I already have other online engagement that I am doing and beside I do not have the tools and devices that are needed to do this online job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds