Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

I think your friend should go online and search for site that will suit his/her purpose. Though your friend may stay from the ones that have been mentioned here, but should endeavour to still look for more online to be able to have more better options choose from.

Advertisement Placeholder
A teacher can create a course and sell it on udemy. In order to sell a course on udemy, you need to develop text materials, videos and podcasts. Once your course is ready, you do not have t attend the calls regularly, your tailor made course will make money for you.
Hmm, that's tremendous to look into this, and create lesson course, edit it properly to look catchy and keep the learners at bay while listening to the podcasts we made on a particular topic with enormous benefits.

There are a lot of opportunities for teachers online especially if you can teach English very well because there are many foreign websites that pay people to teach English.

There are good online teaching platforms where one can teach and earn. People are required to subscribe for a topic before they can gain access. Lydia is a reputable platform but you have to be good at what you do.

I think PLATFORMs like this are always restricted to country and state. You can tell your friend to look out for PLATFORM that is used in his or her country so as to be able to discharge his duties very well in language

I only know Udemy where you can offer courses on specific are of specialty and you will be paid. Your friend can also advertise his tutoring services in social media sites and he will get clients.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?

I don't really know anything about online platforms where you can easily find teaching jobs. If it's to get online articles writing jobs, there are so many I can recommend.

The particular subject or skill that he wants to teach is important for him to know which site is going to use. If he has technological skills then I would advise him to use Udemy.

There are alot of online website you can find in which you can offer your skills and get paid.. teaching is one.. you teach and they pay you base on the time you render

It depends on the country! Because not am countries are develop enough to offer online classes. But I once heard of humanitic got they reward you for teaching still working it out on my own but limited with paypal.
A recommended platform for teaching are very diverse but have not made use of anyone before and I cannot really recommend one for you but I know most times I know most times I didn't normally receive lectures from soon before I leave when I did my Nigerian institute of management professional course.

There are so many sites that your friend can leverage to sell his coaching contents and most of them are country specific so he should try to explore the sides that are available in his country first.

If your friend is pretty good and knowledgeable in the area he or she teaches, he or she can go for Udemy or skillshare. It's best.

It looks like platforms such Cambly, Brainly and Udemy are not accepting teachers any more. I lately explored all these 3 and none of them presents the button to apply as teachers, whatever the subject to teach. Only for students or enterprises. And Brainly is hiring only engineers and other IT experts. Do you have any other worldwide suggestion?

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
Teaching job is quite interesting, one of the easiest job you can found anywhere is teaching but for that of online teaching I don't really know any site

I think you can set up your own online platform and offer to teach people for a set price and continue to build from there. I think that is much better than working for some of these online resources firms.

You can check studypool.com or latinhire.com for more info as regards the sites though latinhire has an easier registration than studypool.

If your friend is pretty good and knowledgeable in the area he or she teaches, he or she can go for Udemy or skillshare. It's best.
I believe udemy have vacant spot to employ freelancers who will come occupy the space of tutor, and help tutor users who seek advise In a particular niche.

There is Coursera, Moodle, udemy etc which are globally known. However, there may also be some nationally allowed and acceptable ones. So, which country does your friend reside? Whether there are some online platforms for teacher there too.
It's a good thing that there are sites like coursera and udemy which are really helping the teachers and all those that are in the educational sector for them to improve their services to the public.

Freelancing Platform such as fivrr offer such services my father used it in 2020 and that helped during the pandemic

I think you can set up your own online platform and offer to teach people for a set price and continue to build from there. I think that is much better than working for some of these online resources firms.
Not that doable in various countries, dear friend: first of all. if you build your own platform, you must pay hosting and domain name. Knowing not among all countries it's possible to acquire new students, as the average resident here or there prefer to spend free time hanging up to Facebook or other socials into useless activities instead of studying (unfortunately, that's what I see all the time I run socials to work), you risk to face only expenses and no return.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds