Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

I cannot give the complete credit to females becasue male also try their best to complete the requirement that the job offers both put their good efforts and give their complete time to the company either it is good or big business a small industry so it depends on the person efforts that how much he is doing for the business so we cannot give the credit to only females we should consider both male and female.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmm this such a big question but I know majority of people will go for the female wish I will also go for because make customers love to do business with benefits but as for me I will rather go for the male because am not running a charity business nor a prostitution business and I will be satisfy with whatever my company bringing in and out because same female staffs can also do the same to there boss or colleges and started disrespecting there self's or try to do some dirty stuff to the company

Both male and female can fill the role perfectly well. Gender does not affect the managerial role productivity, instead the success of the role is dependent on the capability/ skills of the person (male or female) in the position.

Female. Most of the female gender are born managers. It's in them right from the family. They manage the house, kids and even the husband at times. So giving them such position at work is like an extension of doing what they know to do best in a different environment, At work.

Who is productive to work with between the female managers and male managers? It does not matter whether it Male or female, what matters is the trait in that person. Although, have not work with female managers but the male managers that have worked with are more productive.

I am against discrimination and that may be the reason why I do not see any difference between a male and female manager. They are both humans with their own idiosyncrasies and temper. That means a female may have her temper just like a male manager's temper. With the skills there is not much difference in the style because a manager should know the jurisdiction of his authority plus the duties and responsibilities. In short, it wouldn't matter to me if my manager is male or female.

How productive one could be is not gender based, so there's no need to start a gender war here. Productivity is either in built or self acquired over the years through experience in many fields. One with smart mind tends to strive more.

Women or men, it depends on the individual. Productivity should not really be measured by gender. There are cases where women can be more dedicated, experienced than men.

A manager can do that by setting up the rules and regulations guiding his company and imposing them on the workers with a punishment to befall anyone that defaults the rules and regulations. Punishment can be slash in their salary and termination of their job.

From my personal experience, Female managers like showing off too much, they are full with command in most of talk to their workers, although some employer prefer the female to the make manager but to me I prefer the male managers.

The productivity o a manager is depends on how active is the manager is. In some aspects the female manage are good in marketing and advertising of business and goods. But sometimes they are very lazy in time of control the workers.
But that of the male manage he can be vabrant in time of controlling the workers and they are not that good in advertising.

Gender is not an issue in respect of productivity of a manager, both can do their job with or no supervision.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
Gender does not matter when it comes to management. Your managerial style be it male or female would determine how effective you would perform in your management role.

Well this is something I have said times without number, business, crypto currencies , running a company has nothing to do with gender , but rather matters about the persons intellectual and experience of the individual.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
I believe that gender has nothing to do with the effectiveness and efficiency of a manager. The only criterion that is how good is the person in that field. A good manager must have all the necessary attributes an organization needs in succeeding.

Managerial skills is not determined by gender it is inbuilt in both male and female. To be productive as a manager in your place of work attitude towards your employee i mean the managers attitude towards her employees is very important. If you don't appreciate the effort of your employees and how passionate they are you can never achieve much.

Well from my. Experience women. Managerial. Skills are Poor........I've worked 4 3. Women. N it's like working. for. Hitler + sadam. Hussan. Together.......they get controlled by. Teir. Un-controllable. Emotions

Both genders can perform their duties well. People are unique in their own ways. They can do different things to achieve the same!e result. I have seen female managers who performs exceptionally well in their duties likewise men.

Productivity in business has nothing to do with gender. It depends on the personality of the person,the experience the person has and the managerial qualities of the individual in question. It also depends on the maturity of the person.

For me productivity is never based on gender, weather male or female. I have been with make and female manager and both has been wonderful. Some could be lazy however, but I do not think it is gender based.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds