Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

Men make good manager as well as women. But men tend to have an edge over women when it comes to emotional intelligence which makes most women to be more of a reactive leader than a proactive leader. This is bcus most women/female managers re emotional which mk dem 2 reactive 2 situations, mkn subjective decisions in an organization. They allow their emotions 2 cloud their judgement. most male managers on d other hand re not as emotional as women which mk dem analyse situations in an organization b4 mkin decisions...

In summary: Most male managers are Proactive managers, while most female managers re Reactive managers.
@Judee201 I appreciate your effort in highlighting how emotional intelligence could be a weakness for a female manger. I would like to make you look at it from another angle which makes the female gender productive when it comes to work place and job delivery is Emotional intelligence.

Advertisement Placeholder
A male manager can be productive and a female manager can also be productive as well, it just depends on the individual and not the gender, there are people who are hardworking and there are people who are lazy, so it does not depend on the gender. Being productive will depend on the individual and the amount of hard work, commitments and dedication they put into the job.

The ability to perform under managerial duties isn’t hindered by the gender instead it’s influenced by the capabilities and qualities the individual posses to effectively run the organization. I’ve worked with both genders and i can tell you that anyone can can discharge their managerial duties provided they’ve the capability to do so

The productivity of a manager has nothing to do with his gender class. I have worked with a woman that has a very good managerial skills far better than the men I had worked with in the past. The skills you have is what makes you to be productive either you are a man or a woman. It is the society that define how productive someone will perform in business according to the class of their gender.

The utility platform Hive's Workplace Report, which uses data from the workplaces of more than 3,000 women and men who use Hive, explores "gender issues in the workplace." And in trying to tackle superstitions, it looked at how employees communicate, behave and approach working relationships

It depends on the mindset of the individual involved. I have had female bosses who thrived in the management position and gave special recognition and promotion from doing their job right.

a manager should be able to think wild and broad and should always be innovative and creative so as to boost the productivity of the company play very greater Heights beyond competition

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
this depends greatly on individual performance. there are a lot of female managers that performance so greatly well in their role and there are a lot of male managers that perform exceedingly well at the same time. it simply depends on how an individual person handles their work. that's it

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.

Yes, female are always more dedicated more than male managers. Female managers are actually very passionate about their job and they don't even want any bad results while they're still there. They're always positive minded

The ability to perform under managerial duties isn’t hindered by the gender instead it’s influenced by the capabilities and qualities the individual posses to effectively run the organization. I’ve worked with both genders and i can tell you that anyone can can discharge their managerial duties provided they’ve the capability to do so
@Kamon c4 Agreed. The performance of a manager doesn't hinder the level of productivity of the manager but the unique influence on the behavior of the manager is what is being discussed. Their level of productivity differs due to such influence.

In my own perspective I think a new manager is more productive than the female counterpart. The reason is that female manager runs most of the things through emotional lens. This might cause it for them to neglect some key result areas in the production and in the business. but Mills around on Logic since they think of what could possibly go wrong and fashion a way out of this problem so and this makes them more productive in my opinion.

A lot of things often depends on what the person has in store, technical know how and the passion for the job. There is really no evidence that would suggest which of them is better at being a manger so if you want to employ one, you should check their teach record.

The manager's productivity and effectiveness is dependent on the individual and not on gender. Their productivity depends on their personality and professionalism, be it a manager or a woman. But I would add that while men managers do their best, women managers don't play or compromise at the job, without discrimination they give their best. They were passionate about the work.

@Kamon c4 Agreed. The performance of a manager doesn't hinder the level of productivity of the manager but the unique influence on the behavior of the manager is what is being discussed. Their level of productivity differs due to such influence.
Gender difference doesn’t have effect on the behavioral attitude. Characters and behaviors are inbuilt and genetical. Being a man or woman doesn’t influence the behaviors of managers. Though I have heard severally that women are always strict when they perform their managerial duties.

Gender difference doesn’t have effect on the behavioral attitude. Characters and behaviors are inbuilt and genetical. Being a man or woman doesn’t influence the behaviors of managers. Though I have heard severally that women are always strict when they perform their managerial duties.
@Kamon c4 but it has a lot to do with their level of productivity in a work place. Female manger knows how to get the best from an employee more than their male folks. I would have love to drop some statistical data that proves that.

It is very difficult to determine the productivity of a manager base on gender. Both male and female have their own different attributes and level of operation. It is also base on the nature of work that will determine how productive the manager can be.

The productivity of a business is not a function of gender. While we can have active male manager, we can also have a passive male manager. The only personal observation thay hay I have noticed however is that female are not in between, there are either strick or gentle with rules.

And even when women do 10% more work than men, they are assigned more work: about 55% of the work is assigned to women, according to statistics, as opposed to 45% assigned to men. ۔ People of both sexes fulfill about 66% of their assigned responsibilities.

The male manager is usually more productive than the female in almost every sector. But that does not limit the fact that the female managers do have great impact on the business too. In fact it is relative. Some skillful managers are female and performance doesn't have anything to do with gender. Let's stop the stereotype.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds