Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

When it comes to the workplace, what role does gender play in productivity, hours worked, and communication styles? Some studies in this area rely on self reported data that leaves room for inaccuracle .
@Adesuwa data can't be 100% accurate, but that is not enough to trash out the figures and it representation in the real world. The issue has been discussed several times with so many data put forward showing similar results. If you can highlight some loopholes or errors that makes you think it's inaccurate we can then discuss further whether to fault the data or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I will say it is the female, they most often have the ability to influence and get people to do things the way they want, they are very good at relating with staff, and also they are more compassionate.

Basically, it depends on the kind of business they are into or let just say the kind of product they are both into before you consider who is more efficient, hard-working because it only when the job is ascertain, then you can now bring out the level of output from the experience we all have .

Well I will say it is the female, they most often have the ability to influence and get people to do things the way they want, they are very good at relating with staff, and also they are more compassionate.
@Sammyesx adding all the extra qualities listed above sum the reason why they are productive when taking up the role of a manager in a company. A productive manager is what every company want either a male or a female.

Productivity as a manager does not depend on the sex of the individual it all depends on the persons abilities, qualities and determination, however sometimes people respect a male managers and see them more productive.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
In addition, compared to male managers, women tend to be more creative and open-minded. They are likely to consider all aspects of any situation or decision to be made, including interpersonal and emotional factors that are sometimes overlooked or disregarded. Again, this would appear to link to their higher levels of empathy.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.

I don't think I'll agree with you, I don't think the best management depend on gender or sex. This depends on individuals managerial skills. It depends on how either a male or a female can manage the business

I don't think good management has anything to do with gender. But I will admit to the fact that most great managers are men but that is possible because men dominate many businesses. A woman can always make a good manager. It's just about having the skills and brilliance.

Productivity as a manager is not gender base. It's and individual thing.
This means that how productive a manager is a matter of personality, individual style and hard work.
[automerge]1612347896[/automerge]

Productivity as a manager is not gender base. It's and individual thing.
This means that how productive a manager is a matter of personality, individual style and hard work.

Well, this is a germane question. From my own experience, female managers are usually more passionate and dedicated to their job requirements if they have the right workplace culture to explicate their authorities. Male managers, on the other hand, tend to be more resilient if they are chose to be rigid.

Anyone can be a good productive manager be it a male of female. Its a matter of personality and different perspective in doing things. You can be a male manager and do a wrong management and you can also be a female and manage very well.

How productive one could be is not gender based, so there's no need to start a gender war here. Productivity is either in built or self acquired over the years through experience in many fields. One with smart mind tends to strive more.

Actually genders doesn't matter it totally depends on the person that what he is doing if he is good from the background like his family and parents are good so he will must do the same thing that his parents did but I have seen that most of the time female are doing good than male but the same I have seen that Male doing good than the females so it doesn't matter that male and female it actually depends on the work and the business that what is the business work in how they are carrying and performing this.

I do not think being productive has anything to do with gender. It's in each person's ability. Whoever has it in it's ability to be productive either male or female will surely be. It is not gender specific
[automerge]1612598634[/automerge]
I do not think being productive has anything to do with gender. It's in each person's ability. Whoever has it in it's ability to be productive either male or female will surely be. It is not gender specific

Well, this is a germane question. From my own experience, female managers are usually more passionate and dedicated to their job requirements if they have the right workplace culture to explicate their authorities. Male managers, on the other hand, tend to be more resilient if they are chose to be rigid.
We have good managers in different industries doing well for themselves and the company. When it comes to holding a managerial role, getting result is the is most important thing be it A male or female.

Productivity can be very relative when you tend to look at the subject critically but evaluating who is more of a productive manager between a man and a woman. I would say they are both good in their various ratings looking at their psychological settings.

Both male and females supervisor are both beneficial in as much as their have the quality to be a director in them , and it relies upon the organization strategy, if to have a female or male administrator would be productive with them

Female manager would have my vote, because, she treats the business like a baby, tries to attain the general objective of business by nurturing it with so many time she has as a mother

Both male and female managers are productive but usually male manager are more productive. I've noticed that wherever you find women as leaders the are always hostile and insulting and this is not an healthy habit for sustainability of business. Male managers are mostly friendly, active and focus.

Men make good manager as well as women. But men tend to have an edge over women when it comes to emotional intelligence which makes most women to be more of a reactive leader than a proactive leader. This is bcus most women/female managers re emotional which mk dem 2 reactive 2 situations, mkn subjective decisions in an organization. They allow their emotions 2 cloud their judgement. most male managers on d other hand re not as emotional as women which mk dem analyse situations in an organization b4 mkin decisions...

In summary: Most male managers are Proactive managers, while most female managers re Reactive managers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds