Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

I am not going to generalize this it is solely dependent on indiviadual persons, depending on the nature of work the soft spot or the hard nature of persons is really important. The major concern is competence to deliver the work as at when due

Advertisement Placeholder
Nobody is indispensable.
Either a male or a female everyone is productive depending on how they know how to package and technical know how.
If someone is sensitive enough he can be able to manage and be productive

@Kamon c4 but it has a lot to do with their level of productivity in a work place. Female manger knows how to get the best from an employee more than their male folks. I would have love to drop some statistical data that proves that.
I’ll definately love it if can provide a statistical analysis that backs this claims. I know that possibly there should Ben one but I still believe the ability to perform exceptionally doesn’t depend on the gender

gender does not determine productivity.productivity depends on the personality of the management and the personnel in the company .hard work and creativity determines productivity

it depends on the personality trades and indiviual differences not on gander. some people have specific abilities, others dont have. in my personal openion women can b better manager then men.

Gender doesn't matter when it comes to success,as far as any of the both (male/female), are very productive. With the right mind,character,attitude,attention, dedication,focus and goals,success will be accomplished.

I'll personally said that the mail manager will be more productive and more energetic than the female manager but it actually depends on the type of organisation both of them are operating on because there are some organisation that is only good for the male and the other way around.

This depends on the individual not the gender. You could see a male manager that is lazy and vice versa. Gender doesn't really matter in these things. But I would encourage people to give the female gender more opportunities to prove themselves.

Gender doesn't really matter in a case of this, what really matters is what you can do or offer. The experience that you have on the managerial also matters, personally I have seen both gender that have performed wonders and also both gender that have done poor job as a manager.

I cannot give the complete credit to females becasue male also try their best to complete the requirement that the job offers both put their good efforts and give their complete time to the company either it is good or big business a small industry so it depends on the person efforts that how much he is doing for the business so we cannot give the credit to only females we should consider both male and female.
To answer your question as to who is more productive between a male and female manager, I would say productivity is not subject to gender. It has nothing to do with gender but personality involved. How effective is the manager, what managerial skills does he or she possess.

I would prefer working for a boss who is confident in his/ her skills, position and abilities. Gender doesn't bother me. I am attracted to intelligence.

You get the opportunity to grow only when you work for smart and driven people who are secure in their own roles and have had prior experience in handling difficult situations.

Being male or a female has no say on who is the competent manager. It's up to the individual, which takes discipline and hardwork to be a competent manager, could be a man or a woman

To be a manager, it's all about knowing your duty, either as a woman or a man, if you do not know your duty as a manager you do not know it. But if you are a manager, and you know what to do at the right time everything will work well.

Conversations like this is nothing but sickening. If you've worked with a particular individual that made you feel he or she is the best in handling their business, what has that to do with taking a yardstick on that basis to think one sex makes a better manager than the other?

To me it depends on the type of job , If its catering and hotel management is betting management, people appreciate a beautiful and sexy manager but if its a job that deals with psychological warfare, teaching and reasoning, a man suits the job well

5 Challenges Female Leaders Face in the Workplace
  • Being treated equally. From being held to a higher standard than their male counterparts, to facing persistent gender stereotypes, women are systemically placed on an uneven playing field.
  • Advocating on their own behalf. ...
  • Trusting their own voices. ...
  • Building alliances. ...
  • Impostor syndrome.

I believe that the productivity of a manager does not depend on gender but on his ability to manage. The manager himself must possess qualities, and these are not exclusive to any specific gender. I have worked with managers of both genders and their ability is equal when it comes to coping.

I have worked under both. And i would say there is nothing like one being superior to the other. It is all about personality. These two will definitely differ in their style of management. But it has nothing to do with one being better than the other, it is just a simple management style difference.

Women tend to be more creative and open-minded. They are likely to consider all aspects of any situation or decision to be made, including interpersonal and emotional factors that are sometimes overlooked or disregarded. Again, this would appear to link to their higher levels of empathy.
Female managers also seem to be more dutiful and methodical in their approach to working,

Personality matters be it a male or a female. Someone who is good at something is good at it no matter the gender. There are some male managers whom you meet and you see the professional is in him and same as female there are professional managers. I think gender does not matter
My thoughts exactly, job performance has got nothing to do with gender but on the individual, how passionate they are about their job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds