Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

I think when it comes to the issue of productivity among males and females,it does not have to be on the basis of who performs better.because when it come to the issue of productivity it is based on individual and the level of work they put into their job.
It is not really about physical strength here . If you're saying the level of work they put , that means the ability to organise and coordinate an effective and smooth running of the organisation to ensure that customer satisfaction are properly met.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not really about physical strength here . If you're saying the level of work they put , that means the ability to organise and coordinate an effective and smooth running of the organisation to ensure that customer satisfaction are properly met.
What i mean is capacity,in performance it does not really mean that it must be a particular gender that would have the upper hand in terms of producing result,what you have will prove the result you are bringing.

What i mean is capacity,in performance it does not really mean that it must be a particular gender that would have the upper hand in terms of producing result,what you have will prove the result you are bringing.
I understand exactly what you are trying to explain. Both gender can be very good in managing business as long as they are dedicated to do so. Even if any gender has to do better I think that will be men because of their ability to handle more stress than women generally.

I understand exactly what you are trying to explain. Both gender can be very good in managing business as long as they are dedicated to do so. Even if any gender has to do better I think that will be men because of their ability to handle more stress than women generally.
Do you really think so,capacity in trems of how someone manages stress can be as a result of experience and your strategy on how to mitigate any side effect that might arise,it all depends.

How productive you're doesn't have anything to do with whether or not your q make or you're a female but based in your experience and expertise. But most managers are always male as it's said that men can work under intense pressure more than women.

Statistically speaking, Most of the managers are men and they are are doing quite alright.
That doesn't automatically mean women are not good managers. Infact they can be extremely productive too.

I believe both gender can manage a business effectively but it now depends on their personality , your personality plays a major role in handling certain aspect of job , and most time , the female boss are more strict than their male counterpart.

Productivity can be directly linked to how much work somebody has done and the kind of creativity that he has put in. You are going to expect that anybody who has work hard regardless of gender can become successful.

A male manager is more productive and competent than a female manager, a female is restricted due to their emotional state of mind, while a male is logical and will make unbiased decisions and policies that will move the business forward

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds