Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone farming

workathomefan

Renowned member
Credits
I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming

Advertisement Placeholder
Is that not a lot of stress already?
Honestly I can't imagine going through such stress all in a bit to make income. No it is really good to make a, but not through this whole thing

This is really a good way to make money online for you. For me I think I will also consider your logic and strategy so that it will be very easy to make some good amount of money at the end of the day

You can do that if the payment is ok and you live in a good country. You can gain $20 or more monthly if you're in the US or UK. 20 phones will give you 400 USD a month and that's not bad. If the platform doesn't pay well,it's a waste of time and money.

Please whats this, farming tools. Please post things people can really understand so that we can have a very good and detailed conversation because this issue of just posting farming tools and not letting people understand if this is a question or a suggestion is just funny.

Can you explain further, from what you have said it requires alot of phones, and i dont think you would be able to carry them all when going to certain places, which means your work would be limited. Then again the amount used in purchasing these phones, if i dont earn more than that then its a wrong investment.

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming
Wait I really don't get it do you mean that you will be collecting smartphones from people to be using for data mining applications like honey gain? I really don't get this concept at all

Wait I really don't get it do you mean that you will be collecting smartphones from people to be using for data mining applications like honey gain? I really don't get this concept at all
I doubt this is the case, as most persons would not want to release their phones for things like that, it has to be your personal phone, because even if the person understands there is something to gain from it, he/she would want to earn from himself or herself. But buying phones For this would cost.

I could not really grab anything you meant to pass across concerning this phone farming business you're trying to tell us about. You need to be a little more detailed in educating is on how this works exactly

This post of your made me remember a guy who also used second hand or used phones in order to start a phone mining rig. The key here is to buy as many phones as you can and start running mining apps such as Crypto tab. They key here is to buy phones with good hardware and the number of phones also matter. If we can earn at least $1, then it would be great. However, I do not think that you can earn $1 until or unless you buy thousands of phones. Please also remember that the difficulty of mining is also increasing.

Please whats this, farming tools. Please post things people can really understand so that we can have a very good and detailed conversation because this issue of just posting farming tools and not letting people understand if this is a question or a suggestion is just funny.
This is actually a decent method to bring in cash online for you. For me I figure I will likewise consider your rationale and system with the goal that it will be extremely simple to make some great measure of cash toward the day's end.

This is actually a decent method to bring in cash online for you. For me I figure I will likewise consider your rationale and system with the goal that it will be extremely simple to make some great measure of cash toward the day's end.
I too use my mobile phone for all my earning activities. But that is not phone farming. I think the thread owner is talking about mobile app mining sites, which are famous these days as the coins earned are totally free.

It is really stressful to be going through all this just to make money.The idea of gathering those number of phones to be able to get some benefits for participating to me is just too stressful.

This is called cheating and the people like you make it difficult for genuine people to make money online. I will urge the moderator to place your account and IP on watch list in case you are using this method to game the system over here.

Last edited:
I too use my mobile phone for all my earning activities. But that is not phone farming. I think the thread owner is talking about mobile app mining sites, which are famous these days as the coins earned are totally free.
Thanks for enlightening me more because Atimes some thread people post can be confusing most especially when it's not explained or spoken properly or in lag man's language considering we not in the person's mind.

It's really a good way if making money because it can give you a good return if you invested much in it, but you must have interest in such kind of business otherwise it will be waste of time.

Please note that cloud mining sites that offer "free coins" are totally fake and most of them have become scams and the remaining one will become scam in the future, so I would not advise you to invest in them. I think the OP is mentioning using mining apps like crypto browser on the phone. Crypto browser is legit, by the way.

I doubt this is the case, as most persons would not want to release their phones for things like that, it has to be your personal phone, because even if the person understands there is something to gain from it, he/she would want to earn from himself or herself. But buying phones For this would cost.
So if I should get this well now what you are saying is that I will be using my phone to mine data and then be getting paid for it if that is the situation then I have done it before and I have found out that it is not worth it because of the level or rate of any that is attached to each data that is being lost to them.

This option wouldn't be viable for a newbie who hasn't earned a dime online. Imagine you who is seeking to earn having to buy a number of phones (with which capital?). More feasible options should be made available to we that are still seeking for a standard business online.
Besides you haven't still been clear about the process of phone farming. Can you be more explicit

Everything you mentioned in your thread post is not as easy as written in here, because you can’t just download any of the app and start earning money, you need more data to be able to earn from one of the site mentioned here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds