Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone farming

This is definitely a respectable way for you to make money online. In order for me to make a significant amount of money at the end of the day, I assume I'll also take into account your reasoning and system.
That's completely true, if you want to earn income you are expected to do everything that is in your power to get it right, earning money online is good and risky at the same time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wait, i don't really understand what this phone farming is about. Does one sell the phone one gathers for money? How exactly do one earn from this phone farming?

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming
You give little explanation about that though but I seems to understand a little bit of what you're trying to say. Do you really think it is profitable and at the same time rewarding ? Write about your experience during this business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds