Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone farming

There are many people who are using phone to mine Pi coin but I really doubt if it will be useful or not. Pi Coin has not been launched yet and I do not even know who is behind this project. Can anyone please throw some light on this issue?

Advertisement Placeholder
This type of business is very lucrative but you definitely need to have the right capital and knowledge of how phones works and how you can definitely get the best deals.

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming
I would like you to explain this a little bit better because as you're saying I don't really understand what you are trying to say, if you're talking about business then how does it really work ?

Wow! This seems like a lot of work and I must say that this is the first time I'm reading about this "phone farming". I think I might take your advise and head to YouTube to watch videos about it.

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming

give me a private message on the forum and I present you 5 farming applications for which you are paid quite well, only you have to keep the phones always on that application. :)

Seriously this is something that I cannot be able to do because of how challenging is going to be for you to collect those old phones and wait for me to sell them off when it becomes out of existence for people who might need it.
It is truly a very challenging job. But it could be a lucrative one because there are people who would love to buy such phones. In my country, people who do this business alot are those who mostly do phone repair business as well.

It's a phone farm but the outcome you would get will be very disappointing. I have tried honegain and I end up paying more for my data subscription than the amount I get.

It is truly a very challenging job. But it could be a lucrative one because there are people who would love to buy such phones. In my country, people who do this business alot are those who mostly do phone repair business as well.
One thing that is peculiar about phone business is that it's a product that goes out of phase and once it's out of phase, it is not going to be a demanding product in the market.

Please i dont quite get the idea about phone farming. Please can you expatiate more on this? Do I get spoilt phones or how?

It's a phone farm but the outcome you would get will be very disappointing. I have tried honegain and I end up paying more for my data subscription than the amount I get.
Honeygain has been existing for a very long time and i also once installed the application on my phone before I deleted it because the data its consuming is more than the amounting I am getting on the app.

Can you explain further, from what you have said it requires alot of phones, and i dont think you would be able to carry them all when going to certain places, which means your work would be limited. Then again the amount used in purchasing these phones, if i dont earn more than that then its a wrong investment.
Lolz, even me I don't really understand what he is trying to say. phone farming , like how ? The whole thing is really so complicated. I suggest he comes to explain it further to our understanding.

Though my mobile phone application cannit be able to mine Pi , so i have been using my wife's phone do the mining of the Pi and I even realises some people have been selling their coin
There are many people who are using phone to mine Pi coin but I really doubt if it will be useful or not. Pi Coin has not been launched yet and I do not even know who is behind this project. Can anyone please throw some light on this issue?

This option wouldn't be viable for a newbie who hasn't earned a dime online. Imagine you who is seeking to earn having to buy a number of phones (with which capital?). More feasible options should be made available to we that are still seeking for a standard business online.
Besides you haven't still been clear about the process of phone farming. Can you be more explicit

Phone farming this my first time hearing about this platforms, well all I can say it do what works out for you remember the end gain is to make money if you can earn money there that's a good idea.

I highly doubt this is the case because most people wouldn't want to give up their personal phones for things like that. Even if someone knew there was something to gain from it, they would still want to benefit themselves.
However, the cost of buying phones would be high.

I must say, I am quite confused at the message you are trying to convey here. If you could explain this into more detail and show me how you would proceed in this business, that would be really awesome, especially since I have not done this before

I highly doubt this is the case because most people wouldn't want to give up their personal phones for things like that. Even if someone knew there was something to gain from it, they would still want to benefit themselves.
However, the cost of buying phones would be high.
I don't really know what's this all about, but as long as you you can earn money from it I think it is worth trying, this a time you need to do everything possible in your power to see you earn money.

I heard about honey gains in which you give your internet for rent and for that they will pay you, if you use it on several devices then your earnings will increase.

This is definitely a respectable way for you to make money online. In order for me to make a significant amount of money at the end of the day, I assume I'll also take into account your reasoning and system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds