Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💬 Platform Discussion Introducing Community Hive

Dedicated to updates, news, and discussions related to the community software platform like Invision Community, WoltLab, XenForo, and others. This helps us in organizing and centralizing all relevant information in one thread.
There are options to link/unlink a community in account settings now.
Problem is... can't get to email account that I normally use for my site. Try to configure a new account with my email, told there is already one exists. Try to log in with that email, told that the password is incorrect. Try to reset the password and get an "Oops, something went wrong" error. Log in with the Admin account (user #1) for my site and no site shows up.
can you delete the two accounts of mine associated with astrowhat.com? I don't want to post them here due to it being able to be scraped. If necessary, I'll start a convo with you. I think it may have to do with the fact that originally my admin@mysite.com was linked in some way with tracy@mysite.com. Now after deleting the accounts, they appear to be stuck in place.

Interesting idea. Hope it works out.
Until they can get their bugs worked out... it's going to be an uphill battle. Deleted the add-on and removed my accounts... but it didn't remove them on their end apparently and now I can't use the add-on. Go to create a new account using my site emails (both the #1 user and my normal user) and I'm told that user already exits. Try to sign in.. told wrong password. Try to change password and get an "Oops, something went wrong error" every time... and no easy way to contact anyone other than setting up a third account there.

Hopefully they've got someone by now familiar with XenForo coding the XF add-on.

Until they can get their bugs worked out... it's going to be an uphill battle. Deleted the add-on and removed my accounts... but it didn't remove them on their end apparently and now I can't use the add-on. Go to create a new account using my site emails (both the #1 user and my normal user) and I'm told that user already exits. Try to sign in.. told wrong password. Try to change password and get an "Oops, something went wrong error" every time... and no easy way to contact anyone other than setting up a third account there.

Hopefully they've got someone by now familiar with XenForo coding the XF add-on.
They have. Give it some time. Rome wasn't built in one day too. ;)

They have. Give it some time. Rome wasn't built in one day too. ;)
Oh, I know... but am getting no feedback on it over here or over on the XF site in the discussion thread. Simply need to have my user #1 account (using an admin@ email address) and my normal account (using the same name as here but my site domain) deleted so that I can modify my user #1 account to use my normal email and then install the add-on and go through the process again.

Support for Community Hive is provided on Community Hive.
That's great... if you can log into the account to get the support. ;)

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 7.54.11 PM.png

Reset password, email received to reset it, then try to reset it and get this (and have for the week or better.

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 7.56.34 PM.png

I finally gave up as I really don't want to have a third account created there. I'm getting update emails that I can't even turn off.

Send me a DM on here with the details you need removing, and I'll pass them along, thanks!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor