Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone farming

Everything you mentioned in your thread post is not as easy as written in here, because you can’t just download any of the app and start earning money, you need more data to be able to earn from one of the site mentioned here.
Yeah is very true because what you need to earn with the applications is even more than what you will earn when you calculated everything

Advertisement Placeholder
This option wouldn't be viable for a newbie who hasn't earned a dime online. Imagine you who is seeking to earn having to buy a number of phones (with which capital?). More feasible options should be made available to we that are still seeking for a standard business online.
Besides you haven't still been clear about the process of phone farming. Can you be more explicit
The whole process of this phone's farming is quite cumbersome and I wouldn't think that anyone at all would be able to pull it off because it is quite difficult for one to be able to gather more than 5 to 20 smartphones to be farming for data.

It depends on the intiative you are using , because some platform could easily track your ip address and even if you use the multiple phones to earn ,also make sure the platform you are using to earn pays very well when doing phone farming

Phone farming is a bad practices and everyone she found out it. phone family is an illegal way of burning the advertisers money in order to generate fake views and click.

It's a really lucrative business I think. But it will be very demanding on your data and electricity bills, and also you risk loosing it to thief's.

The cost of buying phones and data alone is enough reason to stop. But It's kinda good if you have old phones. I have old phones but would be strong enough to handle these tasks. I don't understand your concept totally

Why will I have 5 to many phones like that when I can sell them and invest that money in Bitcoin and make money in peace, having two phones even is a bit stressful for me.

Your topic is sounding weird, instead you should say phone business, selling both accessories and the device itself. That's a prominent way of making money too.

This is a bad practices and it should be discouraged in all form. I saw a video about it on YouTube few weeks ago and it makes me sad. The reason is that they are burning advertisers money should give fake reviews and other things.

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming
Looking at this am pretty sure is not going to be easy but it also depends on the amount of money you get from such business that will determine If is a good idea or not

Never heard of the term phone farm. But years ago, I was suggested by a guy that I should buy a couple of old computers and mine bitcoin on these computers. The idea was good but start up cost was too high for me to afford.

You really need to tell us more about what this phone farming business is actually all about. What are you collect it this phones from and for what purpose are you collecting them?

I have started to collect smart phones /cell phones.When you have 5 to 100 smart phones ,it is considered a phone farm.I use 2 of my cell phones for talking and texting but phone farming apps include current and honey gain .Search YouTube and see a lot of phone farming vids I suggest people that want to make online income at this forum start phone farming

As far as I'm concerned, phones goes out of phase. So, it's not something that I'm sure is going to sell well in my country at least for now because people are following new trend.

I hope you are not in my country Nigeria that we pay for data that we use to browse the internet and with my calculation I see that what I earn with 1 GB from honeygain app is not up to half of what I pay for data. But if you don't pay for data then that is a good one for you

Cost of average quality smart phone is just about $100, if I buy 5 phones to mine crypto or even use programs like honey gain, I will have to spend $500. It will take over a year to recover the investment

The cost of buying phones and data alone is enough reason to stop. But It's kinda good if you have old phones. I have old phones but would be strong enough to handle these tasks. I don't understand your concept totally
This is one thing that even the poster of this topic is not considering knowing that purchasing so many phones and subscribing data for most of these phones is quite expensive for someone to be doing this business that is proposing.

That is very good it is one way of making good money but is not that easy to make good money online, but you need more work so to start earning money.

I thought I actually understood the entire writup from start to finish. But I just discovered the writer has obviously gotten me more confused than enlightened in the subject of discussion when I start seeing the different contributions of people on the matter here that don't agree a lot to understanding the topic

Unless you can acquire a lot of phones without actually paying for the phones, I do not think it is financially viable because I know earning on ads like honey gain is low

Unless you can acquire a lot of phones without actually paying for the phones, I do not think it is financially viable because I know earning on ads like honey gain is low
You have said it all, it is impossible to achieve that, which means you would have to spend in getting these phones and like you said the gains from honey gain is extremely small.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds