Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I think on most sites payeer is available so I think I'd prefer that over the perfect money although there's no real difference between them. I just think payeer is more popular
Lots of people picking payeer knee perfect money and unfortunately not all these platforms are available here and definitely there are lots of things we missing out on

Advertisement Placeholder
Lots of people picking payeer knee perfect money and unfortunately not all these platforms are available here and definitely, there are lots of things we missing out on
I agree, most of these platforms aren't available. It becomes hard to receive payment from outside the country and this is quite limiting.

i personally would say Payeer is going to win this, it's used widely by more people that perfect money, it supports fiat and cryptocurencies and much more features

I agree, most of these platforms aren't available. It becomes hard to receive payment from outside the country and this is quite limiting.
I always wonder why they are restrictions tho concerning this payment apps PayPal included, maybe it is to prevent frauds but either way i think it is condescending and better needs to b de done

I always wonder why they are restrictions tho concerning these payment apps PayPal included, maybe it is to prevent frauds but either way I think it is condescending and better needs to b de done
I agree it is because of frauds and illegal activities that PayPal restricted the use of their services in Africa, especially in west Africa. However, I think they are missing out on the potential market that could generate profits for them.

I agree with you . Many people deal with perfect money but i deal with payeer and i never had probleme with it
I completely agree with you that pay yeah is a very good way for you to store your US dollar payment although I don't know much about perfect money but I know that it will also be equally good.

I agree it is because of frauds and illegal activities that PayPal restricted the use of their services in Africa, especially in west Africa. However, I think they are missing out on the potential market that could generate profits for them.
No doubt they are the ones missing out the most, because let's not even talk about all the west African countries and just focus on Nigeria, why won't you want to have a market in a country that boasts above 200m people

It will be easier for me to receive my payment on perfect money because I know how I can convert my perfect money balance to my local currency using some local exchanges sites, perfect money will definitely be the best for me.

If there was a platform I work on that will be paying through payeer and PayPal and I was asked which will be my choice I will simply go with payeer. Because payeer does not have restricted countries to operate an account with them unlike PayPal

Both of them are fine and both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Perfect Money is quite old, so this might make them more reliable. Whereas Payeer has much lower fees, so when it comes to transaction fees, Payeer would win this round. At least both of them are better than PayPal in terms of being supported worldwide.

Both of them are fine and both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Perfect Money is quite old, so this might make them more reliable. Whereas Payeer has much lower fees, so when it comes to transaction fees, Payeer would win this round. At least both of them are better than PayPal in terms of being supported worldwide.
Perfect money is not really old , it is just that it has little customers compared to payeer and more companies uses payeer more. I know some people that cashes out through payeer

Perfect money is not really old , it is just that it has little customers compared to payeer and more companies uses payeer more. I know some people that cashes out through payeer

Perfect Money is indeed much older than Payeer. Perfect Money has been in operation since 2007 and it is a kind of payment system that was accepted as a main method of payment for paid to click sites during the mid 2000s era. Payeer only came into existence in the year 2012. Both of them are good.

Perfect Money is indeed much older than Payeer. Perfect Money has been in operation since 2007 and it is a kind of payment system that was accepted as a main method of payment for paid to click sites during the mid 2000s era. Payeer only came into existence in the year 2012. Both of them are good.
Wow , but it is sad that perfect money despite entering the market long before payeer is still under the shadow of payeer. Seems the team behind it is not innovative

I have an account on Payeer but I don't register yet with perfect money , I don't use my account on Payeer though because they don't support investing by crédit card from my country but still an option for some PTC sites .

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer

Seriously, both Payeer and Perfect Money 💵 works absolutely well for me. I'm always looking to getting my US dollars 💵 from them. I also make use of PayPal as well.

Wow , but it is sad that perfect money despite entering the market long before payeer is still under the shadow of payeer. Seems the team behind it is not innovative

Perfect Money has indeed been a lot active but I am really not sure if either of them is "better" than the other. Perfect Money has been conducting business with many paid to click websites, merchants, and many other users who use the services of Perfect Money to send money across the world. I think Payeer is more popular because they offer a wide range of assets such as cryptocurrencies. Please note that Perfect Money has been around the time when cryptocurrencies were not even invented yet. However, Perfect Money does offer a Bitcoin wallet to its account holders.

As for me I will choose payeer ahead of perfect money. Before the existence of payeer payment processor. I always choose perfect money as my best payment processor. But since the existence of payeer, I now choose payeer ahead. Because on payeer, I can trade crypto currency

As for me I will choose payeer ahead of perfect money. Before the existence of payeer payment processor. I always choose perfect money as my best payment processor. But since the existence of payeer, I now choose payeer ahead. Because on payeer, I can trade crypto currency

I would like to trade cryptocurrencies using Payeer. However, I would like to know if Payeer charges a fee when we transfer the Fiat currency balance to Payeer's Bitcoin wallet that can also be found in Payeer's interface? Do you have any idea about this?

I would like to trade cryptocurrencies using Payeer. However, I would like to know if Payeer charges a fee when we transfer the Fiat currency balance to Payeer's Bitcoin wallet that can also be found in Payeer's interface? Do you have any idea about this?
You can change your payeer USD or any other currency to bitcoin or any other crypto currency by exchange the pair. A small fee will be charged for the trading fee. And this very small that you can hardly notice. But the transfer fee from payeer to any external wallet is high

Perfect Money has indeed been a lot active but I am really not sure if either of them is "better" than the other. Perfect Money has been conducting business with many paid to click websites, merchants, and many other users who use the services of Perfect Money to send money across the world. I think Payeer is more popular because they offer a wide range of assets such as cryptocurrencies. Please note that Perfect Money has been around the time when cryptocurrencies were not even invented yet. However, Perfect Money does offer a Bitcoin wallet to its account holders.
I think to an extent I quite agree with you on this. With payeer , one can be able to earn profit through his cryptocurrency . It is also available for most countries of the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds