Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I want to ask a question here for the members who have both of them because I only have the Payeer wallet

what's the difference between those both wallets?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer payeer because I have used it several times and the transaction fee is not really much . I heard also that perfect money is available world wide , will consider using it later

Perfect money is a bit old school. Payeer is better and more flexible. You can easily go through it's interface without stress.
I'm good with crypto wallets and my credit card so I don't need any.

for now I only use Paypal so I can't make my opinion on using payeer and perfect money because I've never used it.

Payeer transaction fees are so little, they tend towards negligible, also, these days it has become more popular because of its crypto wallet, so I definitely recommend it.

I've used neither because I've always been with PayPal, which I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of. So, I've been following a similar discussion thread over at BMF and so far, the comments there lead me to believe both Payerr and PerefectMoney are solid alternatives to PayPal. However, what worries me about PerfectMoney is the fact that I've never seen it offered by any online earning site.

However, what worries me about PerfectMoney is the fact that I've never seen it offered by any online earning site.
I have not seen any site paying through PerfectMoney except for BMF and I don't think many people even go for that option.

I have not seen any site paying through PerfectMoney except for BMF and I don't think many people even go for that option.
I didn't even know BMF used PerfectMoney. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't widely used either. I didn't know about it until a fellow BMF member mentioned it. But even when you search for it, it's not really out there known.

Perfect money is better option for me. Yes there fees are bit higher but withdraw fee is 1.99% while Payeer fees are $5 + 1%.
I used both but with small cash PM give me option to withdraw it, Payeer doesnt.

I do not have an account with neither one of them, partly because U.S. based people are banned from accessing the Payeer site, due to a reason they don't even give information on. Most businesses have a page that restricted countries can access, to tell them why they can't use them; Payeer won't even let blocked countries access anything, without a vpn.

And with Perfect Money, I just never gave them a try. And it looks like their design is rather dated, and it shows.

I prefer perfect money because they have linked with most local exchangers.I can easily withdraw to my local currency via exchanges sites linked.

I haven't use perfect money before, but PayPal I have and it's bae.
Payeer is a reputable brand. They are fast, safe and secure!
And transaction fee is very low

Interesting! Well, I have not used perfect money account to carry out any of my international transaction, hence, I do not know how flexible and easy their transaction are. But from my experience with payeer, I would say it is a wonderful method for those living in the third nations. Although there do charge but it is on a minimal basis.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
I was also thinking to write a thread on this. I prefer payeer more than perfect money because the fees is low and it feels me safe, Both are safe but i like the interface of payeer that is why i use that for main .

Payeer is better than perfect money. Perfect money is a bit old and it is not as developed and updated like payeer. I have been using payeer for the past seven years and I can say it is a very good wallet.

I have never use payeer for my payment before, but I think is good, I have seen some people using it for payment and them testify about it, saying that their service is very faster in payment.

I will prefer payeer than perfect money. I do not know much about perfect money but I can say more about a payeer because I have been used it and I don't have much to complain about, it's fast in terms of transaction and it doesn't charge much fee. Though, perfect money may good but I can not testify it because I do not use yet.

I have used these both, but I am not using these payment gateway these days. I do not know the difference between these two. When I was using these payment solutions both operated in the same manner. I was using payeer and perfect money when I was active on hyip.

I prefer payeer over perfect money because it's quick, fast, safe and well coordinated. Perfect money is also good but I don't like it that much because of their high transaction fees while payeer transaction fees is not much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds