Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

Perfect money gives you more options than payeer does. For more than a year now I have been using perfect money and I can say it's been wonderful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I have never used any of them before and i may not even be able to give you answer based on experience, I believe that a lot of people are much more familiar with payeer than perfect money.

I prefer perfect money to payeer a lot. I have a payeer account as we chat right now, but have never for once used it to transact. But my perfect money have been used for a lot of transactions many times successfully too

I never used perfect money before but I have payeer account. My experience with payeer shows that payeer is simply faster for payeer to payeer transactions. I believe PM is simply unique on its own.

I agree with your opinion even though it depends on the kind of savings you are doing with them sometime we prefer patronizing those institutions that are more relevant and popular to our earnings in other to avoid loss.

I utilized Payer as well as they're much a lot better compared to PayPal as well as Ideal Cash I have been actually utilizing of coming from years as well as its own completely risk-free as well as simple to handle. I constantly utilize Payer to handle my customers that reside in abroad

Though I don't use perfect money but I love the payeer services, transactions are swift and the platform is secure as well. Recommended.

I have used both platforms. My issue with payeer us their crypto services. Fees are very expensive and services are terrible. Aside that,transacting with their normal currencies is seamlessly fast and cheap.

You are right, perfect money has more popularity than later and it's also safe there are always verification process to receive and transfer or withdraw funds.

People usually have issues with Payeer regarding high transaction fees and high minimum deposit in cryptocurrencies. But they just charge 0.5% fees for sending fiat money and perfectmoney charges 2% fees. Both are good though in terms of security , but Payeer has got better user interface.

I try perfectmoney they have perfectmoney b but not fully devellopped for crypto deposits as payeer so I leave perfect money and still using payeer for cashouts.

Though I don't use perfect money but I love the payeer services, transactions are swift and the platform is secure as well. Recommended.

I actually know a lot of people that are making use of the services and from their reviews they are of positive standing that it's something that is very trustworthy and reliable.

I actually know a lot of people that are making use of the services and from their reviews they are of positive standing that it's something that is very trustworthy and reliable.
Yes some online earning platforms still pay with payeer and perfect money so people still use it. You can easily exchange to crypto in local Bitcoin though at an exorbitant rate.

Yes some online earning platforms still pay with payeer and perfect money so people still use it. You can easily exchange to crypto in local Bitcoin though at an exorbitant rate.

When it comes to suffering all those exorbitant rates it's actually why I don't really fancy making use of it and stick with making use of PayPal for all my online transaction or directly cryptocurrency.

When it comes to suffering all those exorbitant rates it's actually why I don't really fancy making use of it and stick with making use of PayPal for all my online transaction or directly cryptocurrency.
Yes PayPal is better and more popular compared to them. They need to work on their fees if they are to be taken seriously. I use crypto now for most of my transactions because of it's dirt cheap fees.

Yes PayPal is better and more popular compared to them. They need to work on their fees if they are to be taken seriously. I use crypto now for most of my transactions because of it's dirt cheap fees.
PayPal allowing people to withdraw their money in cryptocurrency is one the best idea they have adopted to their platform, a lot of people will find it very easy to do transactions with PayPal.

I have used, and based on my experience I think payees is better than perfect money. I suggest never to fund perfect money with btc otherwise your funds can be locked just like me.

PayPal allowing people to withdraw their money in cryptocurrency is one the best idea they have adopted to their platform, a lot of people will find it very easy to do transactions with PayPal.
That's a good development though the feature is just limited to few countries. If they can extend it to other countries, it won't be bad. Also they need to look into their transaction fees.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
I agree with you perfect money is more popular compare to payeer, this is the first time am even hearing payeer but I know there are some person that prefer payeer to perfect money even if it is not popular

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds