Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I've used payeer often times during transactions and it went smoothly, I've never used perfect money before. But with the information I've gotten, PM is simply legit too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually have been hearing about both of them actually but I haven't for once every use the withdrawal form for any withdrawal reasons at all. Even though paypal was banned in my country I still haven't started using anyone of them.

I agree with you . Many people deal with perfect money but i deal with payeer and i never had probleme with it
I don't deal with any of this payment method because I I've discovered a payment platform known as cryptocurrency that I feel is very very beneficial to me because I do take a very high exchange rate or when I want to change my online earning into my local currency.

I think to an extent I quite agree with you on this. With payeer , one can be able to earn profit through his cryptocurrency . It is also available for most countries of the world.

I am also considering opening a Payeer account due to the fact that it allows us to trade cryptocurrencies. This is something that Perfect Money does not offer. I just hope that my trading goes well in the Payeer account. Payeer does charge a fees on exchanges. I would first need to earn sufficient money in order to earn from trading. I just hope that I will be able to make money trading cryptocurrencies.

I am also considering opening a Payeer account due to the fact that it allows us to trade cryptocurrencies. This is something that Perfect Money does not offer. I just hope that my trading goes well in the Payeer account. Payeer does charge a fees on exchanges. I would first need to earn sufficient money in order to earn from trading. I just hope that I will be able to make money trading cryptocurrencies.
I wouldn't advise you to use payeer for trading cryptocurrency because their fees are quite very high and withdrawing to Fiat Currency is a bit costly . Is better you stick to your exchanges

Considering the good customer service from payerr I will recommend them for you
Well I haven't made use of this payeer all perfect money before but I can only recommend cryptocurrency as the best method or platform for someone to receive their online payment and I can recommend it to anyone that is looking for a platform through which he or she can receive his online payment.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
I have never used any of them , cause I always choose to receive my money in coin form using crypto currency.... so I don't really know which one is better , not sure it's allowed in my home town

I wouldn't advise you to use payeer for trading cryptocurrency because their fees are quite very high and withdrawing to Fiat Currency is a bit costly . Is better you stick to your exchanges

According to the official website of Payeer, the trading operations fees is 0.095 percent. However, I am not sure if this applies to selling crypto coins or exchanging crypto coins. There is a difference between the two. What if I merely exchange fiat Payeer balance to BTC and wait until the price of Bitcoin rises and then exchange it back to fiat currency? Is this possible to do so? Please note that currency conversion is free, according to Payeer's official webpage. I need your advice and I will be glad if you can provide your insights.

According to the official website of Payeer, the trading operations fees is 0.095 percent. However, I am not sure if this applies to selling crypto coins or exchanging crypto coins. There is a difference between the two. What if I merely exchange fiat Payeer balance to BTC and wait until the price of Bitcoin rises and then exchange it back to fiat currency? Is this possible to do so? Please note that currency conversion is free, according to Payeer's official webpage. I need your advice and I will be glad if you can provide your insights.
It is possible to do so but the issue is that there is fee for changing the Fiat currency to any cryptocurrency , and there is another fee when converting back to Fiat currency

It is possible to do so but the issue is that there is fee for changing the Fiat currency to any cryptocurrency , and there is another fee when converting back to Fiat currency

Well, I can't understand it. According to the official website of Payeer, the conversion rate of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies is stated as "from 0 percent". Does this mean that the rate actually start from zero and it grows gradually? If this is the case, then Payeer does indeed charge a fees. have you ever tried converting fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies in Payeer wallet? Let's say if I convert $10 USD to BTC, then what will be the charges (fees) I would be paying?

Well, I can't understand it. According to the official website of Payeer, the conversion rate of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies is stated as "from 0 percent". Does this mean that the rate actually start from zero and it grows gradually? If this is the case, then Payeer does indeed charge a fees. have you ever tried converting fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies in Payeer wallet? Let's say if I convert $10 USD to BTC, then what will be the charges (fees) I would be paying?
I have converted from Fiat to cryptocurrency multiple times and they all didnt worth the stress . I was charged heavily for each of them. So , I know what am saying

I have converted from Fiat to cryptocurrency multiple times and they all didnt worth the stress . I was charged heavily for each of them. So , I know what am saying

Well, it seems that Payeer might not be for me because they do seem to charge a fees and I do not know how much. There are many other platforms that allows you to trade. Some of them are Binance and Etoro. As far as Payeer is concerned, if they do charge a fixed fee 0.095 percent for crypto trading, then I do not think that 0.095 percent is a high amount of fees. Have you tried trading cryptocurrencies on Payeer? (I am not talking about exchanging cryptocurrencies). I do hope that they only charged you 0.095 percent ONLY on crypto trades.

I never used any of those payment gateway before, but its a welcomed one they're simply competitive enough to PayPal payment gateway.

In fact I can tell you that this is the first time I'm hearing about perfect money. Payeer has been what I have been hearing about for a long time now

I just had to recently open a perfect money account, it was the only option at the time although it is secured but the fees are a bit higher compared to payeer.

I just had to recently open a perfect money account, it was the only option at the time although it is secured but the fees are a bit higher compared to payeer.
I too opened a perfect money account but I have not been able to use it before. I resort to payeer when I discovered that it has more features than perfect money

I too opened a perfect money account but I have not been able to use it before. I resort to payeer when I discovered that it has more features than perfect money
Please can you tell me what the minimum withdrawal for usd in payeer is and does payer have a bitcoin wallet? Maybe I'll just switch too, perfect money has high charges

Please can you tell me what the minimum withdrawal for usd in payeer is and does payer have a bitcoin wallet? Maybe I'll just switch too, perfect money has high charges
I think $10 is the minimum withdrawal amount for Payeer and it comes with a fee as well . Why don't you use cryptocurrency wallets for your bitcoin , precisely wallets from exchanges

I think $10 is the minimum withdrawal amount for Payeer and it comes with a fee as well . Why don't you use cryptocurrency wallets for your bitcoin , precisely wallets from exchanges
It's just that the site that pays me for my affiliate link does not pay in crypto, only perfect money, payeer, Skrill etc I would have really preferred crypto too, the others na stress.

It's just that the site that pays me for my affiliate link does not pay in crypto, only perfect money, payeer, Skrill etc I would have really preferred crypto too, the others na stress.
I think you can use payeer to withdraw and then convert it to cryptocurrency . Is just that the fee can be a problem. But if you are comfortable with perfect money or any of the rest , it is still ok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds