Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

Well I don't really know about this but then I would love to go do some research about it so I will be able to get the knowledge I need to actually tackle the situation

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of them are all ways of receiving payment and both of them are accepted in my country, the reason why I do not have any of them is because I do not really need them for now, but if there is an opportunity that I need to have them I will.
Well I don't really know about this but then I would love to go do some research about it so I will be able to get the knowledge I need to actually tackle the situation

I prefer Payeer because of the low has fees involved and the transaction is always swift and smooth. Payeer has a good customer service.
Yes.
I have seen a lot of people use payeer, it seems more popular compared to perfect money.
Transactions on payeer are easily carried out and fees are affordable.

I think both are Russian websites and in general Russian websites are not something to be trusted. I'm not saying they are scams but I just don't like the way this websites look and work

Instead of Payeer, I'll use Perfect Money. Perfect money is simple to use and generally accepted worldwide. I'm not as comfortable with Payeer, a Russian platform wallet, as I am with Perfect Money.

I believe that payeer is actually a very popular financial service provider . Perfect money is also a good one but then I am going to prefer the former for any form of transaction.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
Yeah perfect money is more popular than Payeer but I prefer using Payeer instead of perfect money I don't know why for me both works just why but maybe because I like payeer design more

Perfect money isn't really popular as it used to be. Payeer seems to be a modern wallet for storage of asset. Though I don't have interest in any of them but that's the one I will choose.

Actually both the two are very good simply because I have tried both I get what I expected from them including good customers service at the best time you needed. though people might have different experiences about that or even services.

Perfect money isn't really popular as it used to be. Payeer seems to be a modern wallet for storage of asset. Though I don't have interest in any of them but that's the one I will choose.
I currently don't know about perfect money either.
But I always prefer payeer partly because it is what I started up with . And I enjoy how there services are palatable.

I currently don't know about perfect money either.
But I always prefer payeer partly because it is what I started up with . And I enjoy how there services are palatable.
There was a platform that send payments through perfect money. That is how I came to understand about perfect money and I have little understanding about it. It depends on the one you were exposed to.

There was a platform that send payments through perfect money. That is how I came to understand about perfect money and I have little understanding about it. It depends on the one you were exposed to.

I used to utilise Perfect Money and I still have an account with them, but i no longer use it. The reason why I use payeer is due to the fact that it is much more flexible than Perfect Money.

I used to utilise Perfect Money and I still have an account with them, but i no longer use it. The reason why I use payeer is due to the fact that it is much more flexible than Perfect Money.
Like over here if you're using perfect money you will have a lot of difficulties in terms of withdrawal to your bank account. Can funds be converted on payeer to cryptocurrency and send out ?

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
Actually familiarity and frequent use of the transaction medium is based on country base. Payeer can be the used in another country more than the parfect money and vice versa. Both are suitable and flexible to use.

I do not know why the big majority of paid to post sites doesn't adopt Payeer direct payment. Cashout to Litecoin address of Payeer account has a lot of fee from Litecoin to USD or Litecoin to RUB is a fee that lets us getting lower than it is expected from initial value.

I agree perfect money is more popular than payeer and I'll recommend them as well because they've built a lasting structure over the years and are like a mini currency.

I am going to have to choose perfect money here because it does not really have so much complications when it comes to registration and I have been using it for a long time.

I am going to have to choose perfect money here because it does not really have so much complications when it comes to registration and I have been using it for a long time.
I have started using payoneer account recently although I have not used it to receive payments directly to my bank account before . But I will do this very soon and I will be able to give review based on my experience about payoneer

I prefer perfect money because I have been using it for years now and it's very fast and reliable unlike payer which I haven't used for a very long time and i don't like their interface because it's not easy to navigate

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds