Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I prefer using perfect money than payeer wallet. I have a payeer wallet but I rarely use it for anything transactional this days. It's been very long I used it

Advertisement Placeholder
I used both of them in the past but I don't like neither of them. I think both are Russian websites and in general Russian websites are not something to be trusted. I'm not saying they are scams but I just don't like the way this websites look and work
None of them are scam. I never used Perfect Money (as in my country it's very hard to withdraw the money from there), but I have Italian colleagues using it. I and my husband use Payeer and we find it very secure, maybe the best Russian e-wallet. I also did the KYC. Using Payeer, we have the possibility to exchange FIAT to litecoin and withdraw litecoin to our local exchanges (I don't know if Perfect Money has this option, the last time I saw the platform I found it very difficult in my country).

I have never used any of them, so i cant really give an answer but i have heard great reviews about both. So i guess your choice would be based on what you feel most comfortable using

When it comes to user interface and friendliness, I prefer Payeer. Perfectmoney on the other hand charges more fees than Payeer , and also I dont like the site design. Perfectmoney do offers interest for those who store money in their wallet. Payeer has also got crypto wallet , so its positive point. Overall I like Payeer the most.

yeah, most of the Russian sites are scam especially the HYIP and the Ptc sites, don't trust them much, they pay you at the first and after that, they will scam you.
This is one thing that I have always been telling people and most people do not listen to me because they feel that they offer from such website or always quite Mount watching for them to be able to turn them down.

When it comes to user interface and friendliness, I prefer Payeer. Perfectmoney on the other hand charges more fees than Payeer , and also I dont like the site design. Perfectmoney do offers interest for those who store money in their wallet. Payeer has also got crypto wallet , so its positive point. Overall I like Payeer the most.
Nice piece, not using any of them so I tired to check out their differences and you've done justice to that, I think transaction fees that is low is defian advantage

Nice piece, not using any of them so I tired to check out their differences and you've done justice to that, I think transaction fees that is low is defian advantage
Yeah Payeer charges only 0.5% transaction fees when moving funds from one wallet to another wallet whereas perfectmoney takes 1.99% , so Payeer is the best since transaction fees takes more priority when deciding which is the best.

Yes it is true that payeer is a Russian owned wallet. But I don't use all the and it is not because it is a Russian wallet,not at all. I just don't find use for it and have been sticking to my perfect money wallet for a long time now

Yeah Payeer charges only 0.5% transaction fees when moving funds from one wallet to another wallet whereas perfectmoney takes 1.99% , so Payeer is the best since transaction fees takes more priority when deciding which is the best.
Well it's better if you ask me because payeer charges seems too low compared to perfect money and since their usage is similar it's better to make use of payeer then

I think on most sites payeer is available so I think I'd prefer that over the perfect money although there's no real difference between them. I just think payeer is more popular

Payeer is better than perfect money. Perfect money is a bit old and it is not as developed and updated like payeer. I have been using payeer for the past seven years and I can say it is a very good wallet.

Actually being old is what makes PerfectMoney so secure. PerfectMoney has been in the business for almost 14 years. Payeer is also a good wallet and there are some advantages of using Payeer like lower fees than PerfectMoney. Overall, I think that both Payeer and PerfectMoney are good and I will soon create an account with Payeer.

I've not used any of this payment gateways but I've read reviews about them. Payeer is faster when dealing with someone that is a user too. Perfect money works mainly for almost all countries.

Well it's better if you ask me because payeer charges seems too low compared to perfect money and since their usage is similar it's better to make use of payeer then
Yeah it is almost similar , though Payeer has option to store even different cryptocurrencies , so payeer is like all in one solution to store fiat money as well as crypto.

perfect money seems to be more popular and you can see a wide range of merchants who are ready to exchange it for your local currency. Signing up with perfect money is straight forward and very easy. I prefer to receive my online earnings with the use of perfect money.
I prefer perfect money than Payee because over here in my country most people do not access pay as a form of transaction,

Yeah it is almost similar , though Payeer has option to store even different cryptocurrencies , so payeer is like all in one solution to store fiat money as well as crypto.
Woah that's good then, more reason to opt for that ahead of perfect money, I'm not using it at the moment tho but would definitely check it out in the nearest future

I didn't know heir charges are lower than perfect money. But one thing I also know is that their charges for transacting with your card in the wallet are extremely too high

I think that anyone who has a Binance account but cannot withdraw to local accounts with payeer and perfectmoney should opt for payeer because you can easily convert your USD to ruble on payeer and buy crypto on binance with ruble without any fees.

SInce these payment processor also support crypto currency (that's what hear, but I have never used these), I think I will try these payment processors.

Payeer has shown to be more common and easily withdrawn to local bank compared to perfect money . Secondly , it can easily be swapped to cryptocurrency.

Payeer has shown to be more common and easily withdrawn to local bank compared to perfect money . Secondly , it can easily be swapped to cryptocurrency.
That is the reason I like payeer. And most of the sites uses payeer than perfect money. Once there was time when PM was very useful, but now a days there are better competitor in the market like skrill and neteller.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds