Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I agree with you . Many people deal with perfect money but i deal with payeer and i never had probleme with it
You are right, I have never had issues with payeer because of its effective services, I have a PM account too but yet to make use of its services
[automerge]1631857413[/automerge]
Only payeer is fully available in my country others are not.
So I will take that.
Wow, I used to think that the popular payment channels are available in most or all Countries, since payeer is allow, that's better

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a good development though the feature is just limited to few countries. If they can extend it to other countries, it won't be bad. Also they need to look into their transaction fees.
So does it really mean that those people that are in a location in which PayPal account is limited may not be able to access the full feature of using their PayPal funds to buy cryptocurrency ?

So does it really mean that those people that are in a location in which PayPal account is limited may not be able to access the full feature of using their PayPal funds to buy cryptocurrency ?
I prefer Payeer than perfect money because I have used payeer before but I've not used perfect money however PayPal account is the best.

I have a payeer account that I have never ever used before since I got verified on it. But my perfect money account has been very active for major online transactions that I have been conducting with not a single moment of having a problem with them. Perfect money is my choice

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
I haven't actually used any of this method of receiving US dollars but I would actually recommend cryptocurrency as a way for one to receive payment because of the many advantages that it has over all these or other platforms. I found out that cryptocurrency really has a good rate of exchange rate to my local currency.

I prefer Payeer than perfect money because I have used payeer before but I've not used perfect money however PayPal account is the best.
I know PayPal account is actually the best but considering your location it is not the best for you to receive your payment because you will not be able to use it to do anything. There is a limitation.

I must generally prefer to use payeer. If we have been honest they are very similar means of collecting payment so I do not bother keeping the two of them on my phone.

I know PayPal account is actually the best but considering your location it is not the best for you to receive your payment because you will not be able to use it to do anything. There is a limitation.

PayPal does not really care for some countries. This is because it is already carrying out successful business in the countries where it is supported. The availability of paypal depends on the banking system of a country and its policies.

PayPal does not really care for some countries. This is because it is already carrying out successful business in the countries where it is supported. The availability of paypal depends on the banking system of a country and its policies.
Over here there is no policies in the country that banned the operation of PayPal account .PayPal account only choose to limit their operation in some African country i don't really know why.

Over here there is no policies in the country that banned the operation of PayPal account .PayPal account only choose to limit their operation in some African country i don't really know why.

Well, the thing is that the public might think that there is no problem, but there might be a problem in the internal banking system of the country and other security issues and this is why paypal does not come to your country. From your perspective, it might seem that there is no problem.

Well, the thing is that the public might think that there is no problem, but there might be a problem in the internal banking system of the country and other security issues and this is why paypal does not come to your country. From your perspective, it might seem that there is no problem.
If you are thinking that it is the security and other factors that hinders their operation in some African countries then why is payoneer and payeer operating over here ? All this also uses the same principle of PayPal.

Perfect money to me is the safest you should use tonuae receive your united States dollars in. There have not been any reports of perfect money wallets Beeing hacked and finds stolen before

I prefer Payeer because of the low has fees involved and the transaction is always swift and smooth. Payeer has a good customer service.

I prefer Payeer because of the low has fees involved and the transaction is always swift and smooth. Payeer has a good customer service.
No , perfectmoney charges much lower fees , only about 0.5% to send money in usd or other fiat currencies. Whereas Payeer charges 2% fees on fiat and also high transaction fees for crypto.

From what I read online about perfectmoney, I believe that their services is far more better when it comes to the charges that they cost for the transaction that you make on the platform.
Perfect money has great security system which I feel is alot better and safer than payeer but the problem is their charges, I heard the charges are extremely high especially for does in African countries.

Perfect money to me is the safest you should use tonuae receive your united States dollars in. There have not been any reports of perfect money wallets Beeing hacked and finds stolen before
If you're using it to receive the United State dollars that means you'll be selling it at the bank rate, but if you receiving it in the usdt which is a crypto-currency you will sell it far more higher than are you will sell to the bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds