Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

I really don't know how to use perfect money. I make use of payoneer most times. Is payoneer the same thing as payeer? I've been using payoneer and it's been going well for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
I am using my payeer wallet for receiving money from different websites and forums. it is much effective and valuable for online transactions. It rates and fee for transactions if much effective and good.

I have not used payeer or perfect money. However, I have heard of these payment methods. Sadly, these payment methods are not widely used like paypal. I don't know why.

I think perfect money is more safer and best for saving money than payee, this is because perfect money is well known and use buy so many individuals

You have asked if one should use payeer or use perfect money when one wants to receive money in dollars, well I am unfamiliar with the two method of payments you have mentioned but I see that people have said they had no problems with payeer

Both payeer and perfect money operate in similar ways and are both trusted sites for cryptocurrency transactions but i prefer payeer because i don't use perfect money.

I can't even see to understand the interface of this payeer of a thing. I never liked them. I have always been a fan of perfect money. It's been so cool and easy to use

I really don't know how to use perfect money. I make use of payoneer most times. Is payoneer the same thing as payeer? I've been using payoneer and it's been going well for me.
No, Payoneer is one wallet and Payeer is another. Although I opened an account with Payoneer I was never able to use it because they did not send me the card, but with Payeer I have used it to my satisfaction and without any inconvenience. I thought they were the same but when I investigated I discovered their differences.

Banking services that have international collaboration is right,for instance UBA,is one bank you could process funds from this platform,it's country related.

I cant say one is better than the other because i have both accounts and use both accounts effectively for my live transactions without problems

I do not see any difference between the two wallets as they offer basically the same thing. I would incline more towards payoneer because that is the one which I have used before and it has been very well.

I used Payer and they're better than PayPal and Perfect Money I've been using of from years and its totally safe and easy to manage. I always use Payeer to deal with my clients who live in abroad

Actually, both payeer and PerfectMoney are good; however, PerfectMoney has been in business since 2007. This means that it is older than Payeer. Payeer was formed in 2012. Both of them are good. However, PerfectMoney website looks more professional. Moreover, I think the fees of perfectMoney is also much lower (2%), so that's why I prefer PerfectMoney.

I have used both to receive and send money for some time. I prefer payeer to perfect money because most of my customers, friends and family had rejected perfect money in the past for reasons they do not actually explain.

I have used the both in the past and to be completely honest, the both of them are not bad at all. I have though switched personally permanently for payoneer because it just has an edge on some area.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
Seriously I really don't know much about this both platform,but I could only talk about the one I know about tho,which is PayPal and you could keep and receive any type of currency in it I guess and it is the safest ever tho.

To be fair, the two of them are very good options, they are safe and they are options that are being widely used. As such, you can use the both of them.

I don't even know any of it, or use it before not to talk of out experience but if it is PayPal I won't give it a good rate due to it limitation to some countries...

I will go with perfect money instead of payeer. Perfect money has no problem in operating it and it is widely acceptable in every country too. Payeer is a Russian platform wallet and I'm not comfortable with it like I am with perfect money

If you talk about popularity, I go for perfect money, but when it comes to safety, I go for both of them. I say this because i have done so many different transactions using both platforms and no issues so far. And I still have funds in them. That is my take.

perfect money seems to be more popular and you can see a wide range of merchants who are ready to exchange it for your local currency. Signing up with perfect money is straight forward and very easy. I prefer to receive my online earnings with the use of perfect money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds