Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Over staffing

Exactly they put back their families in those jobs ,so they would continue to benefit from the payroll , making things less effective and causing different issues too
In my country, phantom payrolls are those employees who exist on paper, collect all the benefits, but nobody knows about them. They have never worked or applied for positions, yet they even get the promotions that real workers deserve.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is one of the many reasons why every company need financial experts especially accountants, we have been trained to detect cash flows and can easily detect overstaffing and curb it

This is one of the many reasons why every company need financial experts especially accountants, we have been trained to detect cash flows and can easily detect overstaffing and curb it
Yeah accountant are really needed to detect the cash flows so the financial position of the company could be known and ascertained , because some company find it hard to catch up in terms of growths
[automerge]1629132518[/automerge]
Its really a very big issue , I think most companies even ends up been broke because of overstaffing and many other issues , when they are faced with less find they might run bankrupt

Last edited:
The effect of financial personal can't just be over emphasized if you look at all angles of the business, financial experts seems to be there

One of the quick ways to kill your business is to pay more salary that you people are earning from the business. This will create a negative cash flow for your business and you are going to struggle.

I think every company need to know the kind of income they have before employing workers to be able to manage the workers and also paid them a good amount of salary in time it is better to have two more workers and paying them very well than to have large amount of workers and not be able to pay them

It is very bad and not advisable for any organization that wants to last for a very long time. In the same vein, management will suffer and also, salary payment may be hard to fulfil too

Having more staffs that you can need is a problem to every company because you must pay them at the end of every months whether they are working or not and this is not good for the company.

When a business employs more than the revenue generated by the company is overstaffing. The numbers of staff employed should be commensurate with the profits of the company to make a balance.

Ummmm who knows if it really is greater in your country, the truth is that corruption is advancing and there is no way to stop it as an independent population. That is why we have this excess of personnel in public institutions
Overstaffing is not good for your business because it makes you to spend more and you will not have enough profit at the end of the day.

Overstaffing is not good for your business because it makes you to spend more and you will not have enough profit at the end of the day.
When we refer to private companies, they can easily go bankrupt when they are overstaffed and do not produce profits. It is imperative that the human resources staff has an impeccable control in this area, in this way it will avoid the overpopulation of employees.

Over staffing is a big problem in government bodies in my home country. There are over 1100 elected members (local administration, federal parliament, and central parliament). This is a bug number in a small country with a small land area.

In my country, there is a lot of corruption and this leads to recruitment of people who do not deserve to be recruited and this also leads to excessive recruitment of people. I do not know when this problem will be solved.

Overstaffing is the major reason why an airline company in my country fold up. They are having more staffs than necessary. About 12 people are attending to a customer on average instead of three.

I would thing that government owned establishments are the ones plagued with such problem as overstaffing since private firms seem to be more cost cutting.

I would thing that government owned establishments are the ones plagued with such problem as overstaffing since private firms seem to be more cost cutting.
And you are right, public agencies have no real control over the hiring of employees, this is due to corruption and cronyism. The opposite happens in private companies, which must maintain control so that their financial statements are positive.

Over staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act creates over staffing.
You are right. If the company is very rich, I think its not a problem for me. I will appreciate more the company for doing it because it is giving more job opportunities for other people. Having a job means having a livelihood or source of income. Having income means taxes for our government.

One of the worst thing to happen to a business is if a business overstaffed is business with employees that he can actually pay for. He will keep using the profits of the business to takes care of workers salary.

And you are right, public agencies have no real control over the hiring of employees, this is due to corruption and cronyism. The opposite happens in private companies, which must maintain control so that their financial statements are positive.
Yeah! Here in my country, we have 'ghost workers' in the public sector and in recent times, the numbers have greatly increased just as corruption keeps eating deep into the system.

Over staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act creates over staffing.
That is the main reason why every organization have people managing and directing the activities of the organization, that is why is very important to have human resource person

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds