Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Over staffing

Really , even here where the government is the larger spender I have not seen any place that have enough of staff. This is actually a sad thing though.

Advertisement Placeholder
When starting a company, duties should be taken note of to know the appropriate number of staff to be employed. Over staffing can also result from many issues so the company has to put measures in place to tackle this.

Over staffing is really not good company most Especially a newly developed company because to some extent the company will just be paying money for workers who are not really adding anything to the development of the company

This is peculiar to government offices . The government officials packed their relations into different offices . That is still better than what was happening in my country. The corrupt officials create fake names in the the government payroll

See bah overstaffing is a very bad thing, and it can be annoying because some people feel like when there is a lot of staff it makes the office look serious and attractive but the annoying thing with such business is that when such happens you find out that when it is time to pay the person in charge cannot pay and that when you start to here complains and talks of owing staff.

This kind of situation is usually found in a business that has been succeeded. I think it has some advantages and some disadvantages.

staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act

Overstaffing will you call when the owner of the company is not on ground to monitor the activities going on in the company. The top officials are going to create ghost workers in order to siphon company funds to personal account.

If you ask business owners if they like staffing they gladly tell you no. They believe staffs are not working. They believe they benefit more from the company forgetting the years they have sacrifice as a casual or contract worker

This kind of situation is usually found in a business that has been succeeded. I think it has some advantages and some disadvantages.
If there is over staffing in a business that means there is a serious lack of proper organisation in the business ,a proper management department of a business should know the amount of people needed at a particular season.

These acts of nepotism is always found in the government agencies and employment processes. Here, you will see an entire line of generations of a particular family been given jobs and appointment even if there was no room for such

I don't think overstaffing happen in businesses because no business man or woman can do that, it's mostly happening in government organizations.

I don't think overstaffing happen in businesses because no business man or woman can do that, it's mostly happening in government organizations.
Yup, and the situation is worrisome. As the companies will then look to cut the staff's strength. Normally, businesses would like to go for understaffing, then overstaffing, for budget purposes.

When a company is overstaffed, it is always difficult and will struggle to takes care of her staff salaries and other benefits especially when the company generated income does not commensurate with the numbers of staff working in the company.

An overstaffed company usually struggles. However, I believe that most of the companies in my city are not overstaffed because managers only take advantage of poor people and they make them work more and pay less. One person is usually handling the job of two people. Understaffing is the main issue, I believe.

An overstaffed company usually struggles. However, I believe that most of the companies in my city are not overstaffed because managers only take advantage of poor people and they make them work more and pay less. One person is usually handling the job of two people. Understaffing is the main issue, I believe.
You have a good point. Overstaffed mostly happens in government establishment where a lot of employed staff performs little to nothing at work while companies underemployed staff in order to reduce cost which mostly happens in small private organisations.

Well, for every business, you would need to have staff that would work for you especially if you can't run the business all alone by yourself. But when you over staff, you will have too much expenses.
Overstaffing a huge burden on every businesses especially when the business does not require that much amount of stuff but the best solution to such a problem is for the company to reduce the staff gradually so that don't staffs won't be thrown abruptly into the labour market.

This very situation can lead a company into a very deep bankruptcy. It is expected that a company should have a good number of staff the card work with when it comes to payments

Ummmm who knows if it really is greater in your country, the truth is that corruption is advancing and there is no way to stop it as an independent population. That is why we have this excess of personnel in public institutions
Overstaffing is not good for any business especially when the business is not making more profit this will help to draw the business or cause bankrupt for the business

In as much as I have never seen and overstuffed company around here it is still not a good thing for the business owners because it means they will be spending unnecessary money.

Over and staffing is something every business must try to avoid because it can create a lot of problems for the business especially financially.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds