Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those ways you mentioned are actually very legitimate and trustworthy ways of making money online, but it demands consistency and a bit of creativity in doing it, before you can make any tangible money online.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
There are a lot of form available which can pay us. I am using two of them for my online earning. These online forms are greatly appreciated from two or three months. English are easily giving the money by doing a bit of hard work.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
Right now I am just making money from three platform I guess,one of the platform I done joke with that checking all day is this same platform am commenting on now,before I woke up at the middle of the night just to see what's going on in here, second platform is fc and they are giving token at the end of the month,and the last one is the cryptotab browser they also give token bitcoin by browsing on there browser.

I have a good platform to earn money is online working.such as I knew that YouTube is a good place me just make videos and earn a good amount from this.secondly i am working on the bizdustry that is very useful for me and clipcap is a good platform in which I just watching videos and earn money
[automerge]1614319181[/automerge]
I have a good platform to earn money is online working.such as I knew that YouTube is a good place me just make videos and earn a good amount from this.secondly i am working on the bizdustry that is very useful for me and clipcap is a good platform in which I just watching videos and earn money

My first one is blogging is affiliate marketing like Amazon associates. The second one is Fiverr in which you can render different services to the people to command a fee. Another one like fiverr is Upwork, but on this website you can command higher fee or charge per hour. The third one is DAN a marketplace for selling and buying domain names especially the branded ones. The last one on the list is SEO Clark.

I joined the making money online train not long and based on the fact and record that I have been paid, I would say only bizdustry has done me well after several months of trying to earn through surveys. But just commenting alone has brought me good tidings.

Wow, thank you so much for sharing how you make money online. I am someone who is very passionate about programming and hope to make money of it in a small time to come. In your list, I love the researching aspect most as it is best suited to me.

This is a good piece. But transcribing to make money is quite difficult knowing fully well that the transcribing companies do not pay well. Bizdustry should be in your list.

My four ways of earning money online is monetizing my social media, subscribing into comment and paid site ,starting up a side or a blog of my own where people can subscribe and I make money.

You Tube

Researching for others

Transcription
Transcription is not only din for medical terminologists... transcription is also done in language from one language to another so if you are big enough with good knowledge in more than one language, you can transcribe for purple online and they pay you fresh money....

I will advise you or refer you to a site like bizdustry to operate which I feel is more legit compared to other numbers of sites in operation this Is were you can share your opinion with others through interaction and post which helps develop your personal writing skills.

So far the only means which i earn from online platforms is from paid to post sites, i would would like to venture into more,in order to generate more income.

You can earn money online through many ways, you can earn online through by posting online and also commenting online, or if you have writing skill you can earn online.

The only way I make money online right now is through paid forums like bizdustry. Though am looking at starting up online freelance writing job anytime soon.

Wow, thank you so much for sharing how you make money online. I am someone who is very passionate about programming and hope to make money of it in a small time to come. In your list, I love the researching aspect most as it is best suited to me.
Where is which I can make money online is monetizing my social media so that anyone who clicks or go through my information I tend to make money from it I know so involved pay for post site.

That was avery great input you made on ways one can earn online. There is really a lot of ways to really get oneself engaged online. I think the transcription job aspect is one that doesn't even require prior skill order than that out have a good listening ears

Those are very good ways to earn online. I love the idea of doing research for other people for some earning. Researching can be really enjoyable as you will learn so much while earning. Researching gives you so much knowledge and that is really great.

Thank you for sharing the information about Youtube ads on videos, @jeffreyebonapacia27 and I hope I can do it soon. I have a YouTube video but I seldom upload now due to lack of interest because I am not earning from my channel anymore. I have 1,000 subscribers but the minimum watch hours cannot be met so I don't earn anything.

There are numerous ways of making money online but the problem is that a lot of people do not do research. You can make money from affiliate marketing and also make money from YouTube and several of them if you are dedicated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds