Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Those who sell at the roadside are prone to risk cos of hazards, melancholy people who might break down their business and steal their essential products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Again I am sure that we have to take risk whatsoever in order to make our businesses grow from the level they have been

What cloud mining service are you talking about? There have been many popular cloud mining services in the past that became a scam so I doubt if the one you are talking about would survive because most of the time they are ponzi schemes.
Have you heard about Dualmine ? It has been legit for long now , atleast 3 years and I am still using it . I think a friend also confirmed that Genesis mine is also legit

The most risky business I know would be ponzi, because you stand the chance of loosing your hard earned money at any time as they company can stop paying at any time.

Have you heard about Dualmine ? It has been legit for long now , atleast 3 years and I am still using it . I think a friend also confirmed that Genesis mine is also legit

Dualmine has been marked as a scam by many HYIP monitors and some other online review websites because they pay through coins that have no value in the crypto market. They are also not responding to me messages which I sent to them on messenger.

Dualmine has been marked as a scam by many HYIP monitors and some other online review websites because they pay through coins that have no value in the crypto market. They are also not responding to me messages which I sent to them on messenger.
This is strange because I know that there are some persons that still cash reasonable amount from the site . The coins they pay with can still be converted to other coins

This is strange because I know that there are some persons that still cash reasonable amount from the site . The coins they pay with can still be converted to other coins

According to many online reviews, Dualmine only pay through their own coin and many users have complained that their value is of no coin. I have not used Dualmine personally, so I cannot give a definitive opinion regarding this.Why are they not responding to my message which I sent to them on messenger? This is not a good sign. I think they are choosing to pay in their own coins because they want to rasie the value of their own coins. Can you please tell me how do you convert their coins to other big altcoins such as Dogecoin? How is it possible to do so?

I think that no business could be more risky than the drugs even if it is very profitable but you always threatened by the state and afraid of a law will prohibit it .

The most risky business I know is smuggling of cars and contrabands generally those are into it are really trying because it's a 50/50 thing you don't know if they will come back home

The risky business I know now is cryptocurrency trading, buying lots of coins and storing them waiting for their value to increase never knowing if reverse will be the case, which will lead to loss of money.
Yes crypto currency business is just too risky because we risk many thing when we buy crypto currency coin and store it while waiting for it to increase but what if the coin fall in the process .

The most risky business I know is smuggling of cars and contrabands generally those are into it are really trying because it's a 50/50 thing you don't know if they will come back home
To me , that is not just a risky business but also a business that can lead to ones death sentence as well. I won't encourage anyone to engage in such Business.

Seriously there are many risky businesses i know apart from the one you mentioned in fact to me POS is not even risky compare to buying and transporting things like tomatoes to other places this are the kind of businesses i will never engage in it because i saw how it crippled many well meaning people.

To me , that is not just a risky business but also a business that can lead to ones death sentence as well. I won't encourage anyone to engage in such Business.
Yes, I also won't advise even my enemy to go into such business as the risk is extremely high and I don't think it's worth it.

Yes crypto currency business is just too risky because we risk many thing when we buy crypto currency coin and store it while waiting for it to increase but what if the coin fall in the process .
Yes crypto currencies trade is not safe so we can't always except the fluctuations of currency correctly , for me I will never trade cryptocurrencies .

There are a lot of businesses that are very risky. and the most risky businesses are the ones that pays the highest amount of money. it takes it a good idea to succeed in business.

I think all businesses have their own risky factors. No business is 100 percent full proof. However, it is also true that some businesses are riskier than others.

If you should observe closely, every business has its own share of the risks that are attached and you just have to sieve out the one that is worth it

Those who sell at the roadside are prone to risk cos of hazards, melancholy people who might break down their business and steal their essential products.
Yes , there are many people like you said , they sell their product in the street because they dont have money to rent house and most of the time have issues with the government for displaying their products on the street.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
Yes I don't think any business is more risky than pos agent work and those working in bank.They can't afford to go home with plenty of money

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
I know of many people into pos business and also know of many that are banker and still believe bank work is less risky compare to pos.I can never go to pos business ever in my lifetime

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds