Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
That is correct about the business as it is exposed to robbery and assault to any individual running it. Enough carefulness and smart are required to successfully run the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses that deals with finance, shouldn't be carried out in the lonely areas, or low development area, at least at the semi urban area with better security is enough.

They are definitely lots of risky businesses to do nowadays I could even say everything nowadays is risky alot buy and exchange coins without knowing a vendor or the second party.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
One of the most risky Business are in no is investing into forex trading most times forex trading are very risky because it involves predicting the market and it is also a decentralized market.

That is correct about the business as it is exposed to robbery and assault to any individual running it. Enough carefulness and smart are required to successfully run the business.
I do not want to even think about starting it at all as it would be better to look for a less risky, but profitable business that won't threaten one's life.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Hmm.... I think that's true, i never even thought of that before, and most of them do being out bunch of money anytime the customers are with then which is dangerous.

Hmm.... I think that's true, i never even thought of that before, and most of them do being out bunch of money anytime the customers are with then which is dangerous.
Seriously I can never venture into the POS business, except it is a safe environment like a school where I am sure that the security is fine.

Seriously I can never venture into the POS business, except it is a safe environment like a school where I am sure that the security is fine.
Lol...it hasn't gotten to that stage, there's money in the business ooo, most especially you find yourself in a good location, you just have to be watchful of your surrounding. Be at alert at all time

In my Country, the riskiest business is driving motorbikes. Sometimes when the driver of the motorcycle carries its passage to its destination, some of the passengers won't pay him.
The motorcycle business is also risky because kidnappers or thief can attack the driver and it deprives him of his belongings and also his motorbike

Crypto currency trading is the most risky business I know. You can have it all figured out today and get so disappointed, surprised and confused tomorrow. Take Bitcoin as a case study.

To me it is not as risky as presented if only the person operates in a safe zone . Secondly , to be on safer side , he should have much money at his disposal so that of theft happens , he won't lose much

One of the most risky Business i know is some investment, investing in any online platform is one of the things I will never do in my life because I believe it is one of the riskiest thing I will ever venture into, sport betting is one of them also.

To me it is not as risky as presented if only the person operates in a safe zone . Secondly , to be on safer side , he should have much money at his disposal so that of theft happens , he won't lose much
What do you actually mean when you say he should have much money at his disposal if theft happens, he won't lose much? Do you mean thieves do not steal plenty money?

What do you actually mean when you say he should have much money at his disposal if theft happens, he won't lose much? Do you mean thieves do not steal plenty money?
I mean he should have less money , so that if thieves visits him , they won't take away much money from him . Most times people who steals from them are their customers , after seeing that they can payout huge amount

All business too are risky..., What will you say too of all this fuel stations??.the money, how is been channel to bank and others.
The only thing is to have good secret plan, when it comes to aspect of money like this to the bank. And you need to remember that he/she who want to attack you will do, not matter your plan. But we don't pray for that to happen bad luck in business.

I mean he should have less money , so that if thieves visits him , they won't take away much money from him . Most times people who steals from them are their customers , after seeing that they can payout huge amount
That is true. Some of them that care so much about security usually get security personnel that would help secure the environment where their business is sited and this helps too.

You are absolutely, right each time I go to the POS agents am particularly scared for them because they usually have so much money on them and their environment is not so secured. A POS agent was kill not to far from my area by armed robbers.

The most risky business to me has to do with those who deal with imports and exports from various countries accross water bodies.imagine the probability of goods crashing into water

Yes. I'm totally in support of this. POS business is a business that involves a very high risk and if care isn't taken. The problem of thief that can come and get all your hard earned money wit profit

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
One of the most risky Business I know who is investing in Ponzi scheme or however investing in forex trading with is it has high risk of making any profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds