Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Well , it is not just about their security when they want to go home but also the security through out the course of their work , because the thieves can come at any time
True, i once heard of a story from a friend of mine who works as a tailor in a shop that also runs a POS business. His phone was stolen, when narrating the story in was even during day, some group of guys came into the shop armed, and started collecting their phones and POS and left, they could not ask for help or anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
True, i once heard of a story from a friend of mine who works as a tailor in a shop that also runs a POS business. His phone was stolen, when narrating the story in was even during day, some group of guys came into the shop armed, and started collecting their phones and POS and left, they could not ask for help or anything.
This is a very pathetic situation honestly, there is serious danger in POS business because of attack except if there is a secure way to protect the POS machine.

They are all various types of businesses out there but I strongly believe they are all risk involve taken so far to still be in existence. All business has risk but some clearly as more than others.

This is a very pathetic situation honestly, there is serious danger in POS business because of attack except if there is a secure way to protect the POS machine.
I believe this is why most of these vendors usually run their POS business around a very busy environment, in that they feel tho robbery can still happen just like i mentioned in the above story but they feel it would be lesser and very rare on such locations.

Gaseous product sellers (weed & it elders ones). This is the one i feel there business is risky because they are easy to perceive if not careful and highly in consumption.

That's very sad , there are places where such thing will not be possible because there will be security bodies nearby and even some youths won't allow them escape

Piloting is the most risky Business I know because when you are on the sky there is a high possibility that you may not be able to make it to the land if there is any fault in the aircraft system, even with this it is the safest way of transportation.

That's very sad , there are places where such thing will not be possible because there will be security bodies nearby and even some youths won't allow them escape
Very true, the worse place you can place such businesses is in a quite or less busy environment. Within such environment, anything can take place and there would be no one to help them out. Like the story i mentioned. Before they could get youths to come out, it was already too late

The most risky business I have ever known is trading cryptocurrency because of the volatility of the market. The market can turn in any direction within seconds and you can either make huge money or lose entire fortune you within a twinkling of an eye.

One of the most risky and difficult business online I know of is forex trading, its very difficult to study and its easy do the people that have mastered it, the risk is too much compare to the gain.

There are lots of risky business out there even every business involves risk. But risk in diverse business differs. POS business is one of the most risky business I know of. The risk of holding on to lots of cash, that is exposed to theft

The only risky business I know is selling of cocaine and weed, these two are very dangerous to the extent that you can be killed instantly if caught smuggling them.

Many businesses have their risk, all we need to do is to make precautions and guarantee our safeties towards these businesses and know how to handle them

One of the most risky business I have ever experience was selling of perishable goods like tomatoes, onions and vegetables. These last not more than one and half weeks at my side.

Very true. As the POS machine itself is a very valuable item that they protect, they are usually with raw cash and they are quit aware they come in contact with a lot of persons daily,which they do not know who is who. So it would be best they always close up early, to avoid being followed
Some of them get attacked in broad day light, especially those of them that are sited in places where the security is not too notch like villages.

I believe this is why most of these vendors usually run their POS business around a very busy environment, in that they feel tho robbery can still happen just like i mentioned in the above story but they feel it would be lesser and very rare on such locations.
There are different modus operandi that people used to rob POS mobile banking operators. Some were not robbed at gun point or through a life threatening situation they were just scammed in smart ways.

There are different modus operandi that people used to rob POS mobile banking operators. Some were not robbed at gun point or through a life threatening situation they were just scammed in smart ways.
You are right, this made me remember what i heard of a POS agent said. I was making some withdrawals with my atm card when someone else came and was like he wanted to make a withdrawal but there is no card, so it would be through transfer. The POS agent refused. Her reason was that someone sent had scammed her like that before, she does not know how he did it. He came and made a transfer, it showed on her bank and she gave out the money, only for her to see the transfer alert gone and there was no money. It was a fake transfer alert. So the person actually took free money. I was wondering how the guy actually did that, when i heard the issue

To me personally I really think that the most risky business anyone could go into or get involved in is this investment business of a thing and tradings too where you will have to stake.

To be more sincere, every business involves risk. But Pos business is one of those that involves a very high risk. You really need to be very careful in it so you won't regret ever starting at all

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
I will see almost all business one venture into has its own risks every business has Alex the only thing you have to do as a business investor is to know how to manage such risks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds