Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

I can see hat people are already talking about those involved in the POS type of business where they had to be carrying large sums if cash with them. That's very risky to me

Advertisement Placeholder
Most risky business I know is cooking gas refilling business. Gas is highly inflammable commodity which must be handle with serious care, any negligence from it handler can leads to serious disaster that can leads to the death of a lot of people.

The most risky Business I know is the sales of gas. This is in fact the most hazardous business I have seen so far in my life because the accident that comes with it is never friendly

Yes , there are many people like you said , they sell their product in the street because they dont have money to rent house and most of the time have issues with the government for displaying their products on the street.
I'd you're selling your products on the street which isn't government residential area, or government owned market, you won't struggle to psy tax, cos no one would force you do that.

In my area, kidnapping, money laundering and being robbed are those things that resist me from doing POS of a thing because we only have one bank in my community and it's very from us. I don't know if there's anyway to do it and be successful because I think it would be lucrative in my area.

Another risky Business is that of those who operates POS in the neighborhoods. They can easily be attacked by armed robbers or hoodlums at any time

I know of many people into pos business and also know of many that are banker and still believe bank work is less risky compare to pos.I can never go to pos business ever in my lifetime
Those who are into it , especially in unsecured areas are really taking a big risk, though it is worth it as they make good money from it.

I will say importation because you don’t really know what will happen to your goods when they are being shipped and it’s easy to make mistakes thereby leading to losses and other financial problems

The most risky business I know is vandalism, although it is very profitable you can get much litres of fuel, sell in the black market and make good money but the risk is high, one could get caught or burnt.

Those who are vandalizing the crude oil pipeline aren't in a legit business, cos they're on the verge of losing their lives to the military and explosion too.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
Thinking deep into this has made me to realise that truly the POS business is the most risky Business ever in my area as within the last month we have had series of robberies that have targeted the POS merchant that are along the road and because of this I have reserved it from my mind that I will never start up the POS business as it is the most risky Business that I know so far.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
This is actually true, certain risks can be associated to certain kind of business based on the nature of the business. It could be risk of location like you have just said, or it could be the time factor like in the case of a POS

For me poultry business is a very risky lucrative business because of the high cost of feed and medication of the birds, the losses in poultry business is enough to drain one of his capital and time

That's the business that makes me come online to hustle till date . I lost millions of naira on this due to robbery. I was robbed by some gang of harmed robbers. They threatened to kill me and after they've collect money from me, they wanted to go with my car too . It's a pathetic story

Agents work for a bank and different banks but they are the ones with the highest risk rate because in any situation we're were any case of robbery should occur there will be issues and due to the amount and cash they hold at any given time they are the most obvious target

This is actually true, certain risks can be associated to certain kind of business based on the nature of the business. It could be risk of location like you have just said, or it could be the time factor like in the case of a POS
Some people who do POS business always make sure they close before six PM in the evening so they can go home and rest without being victims of armed robbers.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
What about high yielding investment program (hyip). I think HYIP is the riskiest business I have ever invested my money in. Unfortunately , I lost all my investments to that heart-taking investment.

Some people who do POS business always make sure they close before six PM in the evening so they can go home and rest without being victims of armed robbers.
Very true. As the POS machine itself is a very valuable item that they protect, they are usually with raw cash and they are quit aware they come in contact with a lot of persons daily,which they do not know who is who. So it would be best they always close up early, to avoid being followed

Very true. As the POS machine itself is a very valuable item that they protect, they are usually with raw cash and they are quit aware they come in contact with a lot of persons daily,which they do not know who is who. So it would be best they always close up early, to avoid being followed
Well , it is not just about their security when they want to go home but also the security through out the course of their work , because the thieves can come at any time

In internet business, everything is at stake. In general, any online company that relies heavily on user funds, such as requesting them to become premium members or allowing them to purchase and sell items on your portal, and so on. Because there is always a danger when your internet business handles other people's money electronically.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds