Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
That's correct, the most important thing is to identify the risk in any business you wish to venture into then figure out how to limit or manage it because they are inevitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most risky Business in my opinion is those people that operate bureau de change business because this business is so risky as these people are always stocked with a very large amount of cash for different currency exchange and they do not have any form of security.

I think that all businesses have their risk. One of such is a security outfit that assigns people to various institutions but have some killed in attacks by robbers or some other miscreants.

To me I think the most risky business I ever thought of in my life is online business which you invest or deposit you money to no body and you expect to question no body of any uncertainties in the future if it prosper you are lucky but otherwise you blame yourself.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
If you do not have any experience in any business, then it makes you lose because it is very risky.My elder brother does business of cotton purchase which is very risky business.In this business, you earn a little bit of money. When there is a loss, you lose a lot of money. It's a very risky business

I don't have any idea of any offline business that is risky as I only know online business that are risky, an example of online business that are risky is trading on forex and cryptocurrency trading ,investment in some site that actually promise to return hundred percent with an a short period of time is also risky.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what is the most risky business that I know about, well the most risky business that i know about has to be the forex trading or investment as you could lose or make a lot of money

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
Yes you are correct. This is one of the most risky business out there as regards safety and security of one's life out there, as it invloves handling and carrying such amount of cash most of the time to disburse

The most risky I am aware of, is probably forex trading, or maybe jumping into cryptocurrency. Simply because it's a big risk to do both things.

Well depending on your country but POS operation doesn't seem like a very risky business to me, not saying your point isn't valid tho just saying the risk isn't as high like you said imo

The most risky business I have ever come across is the online business investment to some extent not generally. because even a person with a good considerable amount of knowledge on the operation of the websites can also be scammed so for those who have no knowledge theirs is condemned.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
Although no work is not risky in the part of the country we are living,so it is only God that we should be praying to for his guidelines, because if the insecurity issue in our country is something else this days.

The most risky business I have ever come across is the online business investment to some extent not generally. because even a person with a good considerable amount of knowledge on the operation of the websites can also be scammed so for those who have no knowledge theirs is condemned.
You're right, but it is greed that is making so many people to fall for scam websites. It is always good to not trust these online investments as they ain't reliable.

The most risky business is forex trading because you can lose a fortune in few seconds including crypto currency trading because price can increase suddenly or decrease suddenly a lot and you lose in scalping.

There are a lot of risks associated with business that no one business is free from it. Also one of the risky business here I that of politics as you can be killed.

There is no business that does not come with it own risks not matter how small it looks. POS mobile banking business is very risky depending on the location that the business is located. Some location are very high in criminal activities are not good for the establishment of POS mobile banking.

The most risky business that I know of is that of investing in hyips online. There are people who depend on it as their online business. But that can lead you to loosing so much money. I can never invest in such sites myself.

It is quite true that every business has its risk and some might consider a particular job more risky than another based on their own point of view. For me the most risky business i have been in is forex trading and dealing with crypto currency.

One of the most risky business now is cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has been unstable in !market price for the past months even cryptocurrency professionals are confuse on what the future has in stock for cryptocurrency.

Well I think that every business comes with a certain risk. We can't deny the fact that some businesses are actually more risky but like I said risk comes with every business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds