Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

It's not that risky if you follow the due process for it but if you don't then there's no difference between you and a gambler because all you would be doing is to hope on luck for your success.

I believe that it is risky and one single strategy cannot always help you make money all the time. You may need to change your strategy and make money in the right way when it comes to Forex market.

Advertisement Placeholder
Poultry farm business can be lucrative and at the same lead to a great loss of the business depending on how intelligent you are about the business, There at things you need to know about poultry farm like the drug you have to give them , the types of feed you must give them to avoid premature death of the chickens .
I truly agree with your point, without having an adequate amount of knowledge, it would be difficult to succeed in this venture because poultry are very sensitive to inadequate care.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
In my opinion, forex trading is the most risky business online that I am aware of because the line between success and failure is such a thin one. You could be affluent and penniless in a matter of seconds

Out of the business I have been doing online , forex trading the most risky business out of it maybe its because I have tried it twice and failed , and most people are aftraid of going into it without having proper knowledge.

Out of the business I have been doing online , forex trading the most risky business out of it maybe its because I have tried it twice and failed , and most people are aftraid of going into it without having proper knowledge.

Forex trading, stock trading, and cryptocurrency trading shall always remain risky businesses no matter what. This is because of the fact that they are based on volatile markets.

The most risky business I know is the selling of perishable goods. There is a lot of things that could go wrong and at the end of the day you are going to lose a lot of money.

One of the risky business I know is trading, the fact that is risky doesn't mean you can't earn money from it, as a matter of fact I have been earning money from it.

I am a forex trader and I can confidently tell you that it is the most risky business I have ever engaged in, if you have not mastered every aspect of it, be ready to loose your hard earned money and even go bankrupt

One of the risky business I know is trading, the fact that is risky doesn't mean you can't earn money from it, as a matter of fact I have been earning money from it.
The volatility of the market is the main issue with forex reading , because most traders don't know how to master the act of trading and studying the market , we tend loosing our money when we trade .

The volatility of the market is the main issue with forex reading , because most traders don't know how to master the act of trading and studying the market , we tend loosing our money when we trade .
That's true, and if you are good at doing that you are going to hurt yourself, that's why knowing what you are doing is very important especially in Forex trading.

Hahhaahhaa. Alot of people says the same. Trading is risky without appropriate capital . The only solution is to learn it. If you learn it you practice. With practicing you won't have problem. I know Alot of profitable traders out there.

Volatility is the most risky thing about forex trading. Then people make the mistake of starting business with no knowledge and skill of how to trade amidst high volatility. So they end up making huge losses.

Hahhaahhaa. Alot of people says the same. Trading is risky without appropriate capital . The only solution is to learn it. If you learn it you practice. With practicing you won't have problem. I know Alot of profitable traders out there.
Yeah 😂,
If you don't have the appropriate knowledge of trading that means you are gambling, a lot of people especially newbies ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have the decipline and the psychology, sometimes you might have the knowledge but if you are not deciplined you'll still lose money.

Yeah 😂,
If you don't have the appropriate knowledge of trading that means you are gambling, a lot of people especially newbies ended up losing a lot of money because they don't have the decipline and the psychology, sometimes you might have the knowledge but if you are not deciplined you'll still lose money.
Omo, that's the challenge. It is not easy as we think. You have to adjust your psychology to meet your trading demands. You will have to learn how to trade without emotion and so on. That's how to begins. Your teacher will teach you all These things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds