Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

The most risky business I know is POS business and Agricultural business. I know of a friend that invested into fishery after few months that he expected the fishes to have developed to an extent, the fishes do not grow and the left overs was stolen by thieves

Advertisement Placeholder
That is true. Some of them that care so much about security usually get security personnel that would help secure the environment where their business is sited and this helps too.
Getting security personnel will mean adding another expenses to the one the business comes with. In as much as it is good , it is normally costly

Almost every single business have challenges that are associated to their business. In general, I think that health workers and security operatives are exposed more.

The most risky business I know is POS business and Agricultural business. I know of a friend that invested into fishery after few months that he expected the fishes to have developed to an extent, the fishes do not grow and the left overs was stolen by thieves
May I know you what is the POS business? And I also think that agricultural business is very much non productive, specially in our country when farmers are not given proper amount of their corps. but the good thing is that government is taking initiative for improvement in this sector.

Getting security personnel will mean adding another expenses to the one the business comes with. In as much as it is good , it is normally costly
To some, it doesn't matter at all. Most especially those who do not just use the POS business, but have additional things at the same place of business.

To some, it doesn't matter at all. Most especially those who do not just use the POS business, but have additional things at the same place of business.
There I mean those using pos because of security reasons and I think it is right if they are able to provide safety by themselves Instead of employing someone

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
In my area or community I will definitely agree with you that POS business it's actually the most risky Business these days because of the incidences of armed robbers attacking them because they are always with cash.

In my area or community I will definitely agree with you that POS business it's actually the most risky Business these days because of the incidences of armed robbers attacking them because they are always with cash.
That is serious then. Some people whose environment is very secure do not feel bad doing such business at all. I wish your area would be like that too .

That is serious then. Some people whose environment is very secure do not feel bad doing such business at all. I wish your area would be like that too .
You made a point here. In my area there are tons of people having POS business and they do not have any security challenge because the area is very secured.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
You are not far from the truth. Apart from this, they are subjected to being harassed by armed robbers. Some may even use fake alert for them to defraud them. I know someone that had closed his shop down.

You are not far from the truth. Apart from this, they are subjected to being harassed by armed robbers. Some may even use fake alert for them to defraud them. I know someone that had closed his shop down.
That must be a really frustrating moment for the person I must say. It is not easy losing in this type of business where you don't make enough profits.

All businesses are risky but the most risky one I have ever experience is that of agriculture (farming). After leaving your crops in the farm, all these herdmen will either come and steal or allow the herd to enter your farm and finish everything.

There I mean those using pos because of security reasons and I think it is right if they are able to provide safety by themselves Instead of employing someone
Point of sale mobile banking is a very risky business to do especially in a violent prone neighborhood. If you must establish a pos business make sure the environment is safe for your life and business.

I riskiest business I know of is online investment and I am talking this from what I have experienced. I was scammed a lot by HYIPs in the past and I believe that any kind of online investment is risky. You may also be risking your money if you invest in a paid to click website that promise good returns on your investments.

I riskiest business I know of is online investment and I am talking this from what I have experienced. I was scammed a lot by HYIPs in the past and I believe that any kind of online investment is risky. You may also be risking your money if you invest in a paid to click website that promise good returns on your investments.
Ofcourse the name high yield Investment plan should be enough to tell you that it is not a good business for one to venture into. I have never risked my money in such Business

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
This is very true, lets take the POS business for example now. If you noticed they don't open very early like other stores and they close very early as well. This is due to the fact that they always carry their POS machine and cash with them. So they avoid these times to prevent robbery.

According to motivational speakers life itself is a risk, so in this regard I expect us to know that everything in business has to do with risk because you have chances of winning and failing in such businesses

Ofcourse the name high yield Investment plan should be enough to tell you that it is not a good business for one to venture into. I have never risked my money in such Business

Apart from High Yield Investment Programs, there are many such kind of online investment schemes that are quite risky. I can give some more examples. One example is of cloud mining schemes that promise good returns. Almost all the cloud mining schemes have turned into a scams and there are some "Bulk Ad" investment schemes that are quite risky as well.

Apart from High Yield Investment Programs, there are many such kind of online investment schemes that are quite risky. I can give some more examples. One example is of cloud mining schemes that promise good returns. Almost all the cloud mining schemes have turned into a scams and there are some "Bulk Ad" investment schemes that are quite risky as well.
In as much as I will agree that cloud mining is a risky investment , I must confess that not all of them is scam . I know of one that has been online for long.

In as much as I will agree that cloud mining is a risky investment , I must confess that not all of them is scam . I know of one that has been online for long.

What cloud mining service are you talking about? There have been many popular cloud mining services in the past that became a scam so I doubt if the one you are talking about would survive because most of the time they are ponzi schemes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds