Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

I would choose restaurant everytime, because nobody can do without food, and not everybody can cook it have time to cook. The business is just essential. I find myselfmyself in a situation be for where I only eat restaurant food for month without cooking because there was no time to cook
Lol, that's true fact, no one survives without food. So i think too, restaurant business can bring steady income to any one that wants to operate on such kind of business. I love it too, together with livestock, cos they work hand in hand too. Restaurant buys livestock to prepare delicacies for their customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would go for restaurant business. Restaurant business has huge profit if properly manage and it has less risk compare to livestock rearing. Many of this livestocks do fall sick and die and this becomes a loss to you.
From my analysis of running a restaurant business, it's a kind of business that can never be executed by only one person. You have to employ cooks to help with the cooking, service girls or boys to help serve your customers their meal, plate washers etc. Also it's a very stressful business but it pays well no doubt about it.

From my analysis of running a restaurant business, it's a kind of business that can never be executed by only one person. You have to employ cooks to help with the cooking, service girls or boys to help serve your customers their meal, plate washers etc. Also it's a very stressful business but it pays well no doubt about it.
You're right. Livestock is also a very good business. I don't just like the fatality rate of livestocks. If you can properly manage them and reduce their fatality to a great deal, then livestocks business will really fetch you a lot of profit.

I'd go for restaurant business. Besides the cost and every other factors, I know little about livestock farming and I don't even have interest or passion for it.
Livestock farming is serious business, and one needs in depth knowledge. Starting a restaurant business needs adequate planning as well but still less stressful compared to livestock.

I have been into livestock business in the past when I was still a teenager and I was damn good at. I only grew and dropped it which is something that I regretted doing ever since. Can you imagine how big I must have grown if I was still doing it all those years till now? I'm definitely starting it again sooner or later.
It will really be nice if you go back to your first love. That's where your interest is.
All the best man.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
The restaurant business is great and good because it has a lot of profit and money and a lot of people are doing it in my city and when I ask them they tell me it has a lot of profit and it's a great job and I I would advise you to do restaurant business. It will be good and it has a lot of profit and I have seen that it has a lot of profit and money and you must do it.

Livestock VS restaurant, I prefer livestock down restaurants because livestock business is more lucrative down restaurants to me, livestock business is very wide and requires more hand to work with.

Based on my location, I will prefer Livestock for instance,
chicken
This is my favorite poultry species when it comes to going into poultry farming. The positive and economic impact of chicken and other poultry birds cannot be underestimated. Almost every member of a household eats chicken eggs. The meat of chickens also happens to be fairly cheaper than other animals’ meat. The demand for meat and eggs from chickens is high, and the quantity produced is far lesser than the demand. So there is a ready market for chicken products. If you’re thinking of what animal to consider for your intending livestock farming business I believe chickens are a good option.

Beef cattle are generally the most profitable and easiest livestock to raise for profit. Beef cattle simply require good pasture, supplemental hay during the winter, fresh water, vaccinations and plenty of room to roam. You can buy calves from dairy farms inexpensively to start raising beef cattle.

Both business are good if you are good at them. Livestock business requires training for you to be successful in it, you need to know the kind of food to give your livestock at a particular age, you need to know when they need medication, and other things. Despite the stress, I will still choose livestock business over restaurant business.

In between a livestock rearing business and a restaurant business, I would choose the livestock business due to the fact that the market availability is made ready during the time and it earns huge amount. Most people eat chicken and yet they don't visit the restaurant as oft.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.

I prefer to invest in restaurants Business rather than livestock farming. Livestock farming is also profitable but it's just hard to get offtakers at the end of he day. But with restaurant business you get your money immediately you are selling food to your customers and this will help you build your finance in few years

Definitely sooner or later I will head back into my livestock business and get it up to the standards I need it to be at. It was poultry 🐔 that I used to own then and I was used to breed about 20 birds but now I will combining both cat fish farming and poultry 🐔 together. Catfish seems to be very lucrative now, so I won't be left out.
It will really be nice if you go back to your first love. That's where your interest is.
All the best man.

The restaurant business is great and good because it has a lot of profit and money and a lot of people are doing it in my city and when I ask them they tell me it has a lot of profit and it's a great job and I I would advise you to do restaurant business. It will be good and it has a lot of profit and I have seen that it has a lot of profit and money and you must do it.
I got your points right, but restaurant business is not on my mind. The one I love to do is the livestock business, i know how it works and how i can breed my livestock in the best possible way to grow bigger and yield more profit as time goes on.

I got your points right, but restaurant business is not on my mind. The one I love to do is the livestock business, i know how it works and how i can breed my livestock in the best possible way to grow bigger and yield more profit as time goes on.
Seriously, as much as the money one can make from running a restaurant business is big and enticing, but the stress that it's associated with can't be overemphasized. It's way too much and the fire from cooking have its own side effects on the human skin.

To be honest, both businesses are not easy to operate. They have their own potential problems. If you enjoy being with people then a restaurant business would be good for you. If you are the introvert type and you enjoy nature then livestock business will be enjoyable. But a livestock business would need a big land especially if you will have cattle or goats that need a vast grazing area. For a restaurant business you can just rent a store space and that's it.

Its very difficult to let go of a dream or business that is not working out, it usually takes a lot of courage to admit that things are not working out the way you planned. So personally i think the best time to let go is when you no longer have interest in the business anymore.

To be honest, both businesses are not easy to operate. They have their own potential problems. If you enjoy being with people then a restaurant business would be good for you. If you are the introvert type and you enjoy nature then livestock business will be enjoyable. But a livestock business would need a big land especially if you will have cattle or goats that need a vast grazing area. For a restaurant business you can just rent a store space and that's it.
In all honesty, most people look at just the face of both line of business of livestock and restaurants but not look deep into it. Neither of them are easy no matter how you look at it because in livestock, if they mistakenly get infected, they may all die off and you lose everything.

Restaurant business is actually better. Although livestock may seem lucrative but the risk is too much. In a case whereby the animals die, all the money invested in buying them plus their feeding will be gone. But for a restaurant business, you dont have to worry much about that. Just ensure your restaurant is located in a commercial area or rather close to offices, your business will surely flourish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds