Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

I am not familiar to livestock business at the moment. But i heard a lot that it has good benefits. But if i have to chose one from both i will go for restaurant business and that too at population place where some customers remain present.
But if you ask similar question after 1 2 years may be my answer will Livestock.

Advertisement Placeholder
The both are preferable depending on their locations.
Livestock business is very profitable and lucrative business.
I know the kind of money some people are making in that business line breeding animals.
On the other hand restaurant business is a fast growing business, people who have a restaurant business are doing well depending on what they can give to their customers.

Its depends on which one you are skilled at. However in dealing with livestock, there are a lot of risk involved as you can lose some of the livestock to ill health and diseases. However, with restaurants business, there is so much profit provided you have the skills cook delicious meals.

I prefer running a restaurant the animal husbandry, restaurant is a business that can be establish even with small capital, and people eat everyday for survival despite the location of your restaurant . So I like restaurant business because you can start it with small amount of money.

I love both both business, and if I am to chose base on profit making, I will chose livestock business, because selling one animal will bring huge money, and I also believe that livestock business is less stressful than restaurants business, I feel restaurant business is stressful.

for me the restaurant is the one I will choose because the restaurant is more in demand from the people., on the other hand the farm but it is difficult to get a business permit on the farm must be in the city in people's houses ..

Both of them are profitable and if you want to start any of them you need a lot of people to work with because obviously you cannot start a restaurant business as a single individual and you cannot start a standard livestock farming as a single individual both of them made a lot of responsibility.

Well I will pass for cattle due to the fact I love farming
farm animals or livestock were an awesome supply of earnings for human beings. And at present, farm animals farming is certainly a money-making commercial enterprise each as large-scale and small-scale. If you need to begin a farm animals manufacturing enterprise then right here are a number of the maximum worthwhile farm animals farming enterprise ideas.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
If it comes to me I will simply prefer to choose restaurant business because my city is famous for its food and people of my city are very fond of eating different type of foods, so I will prefer to to build restaurant nearer residential area for earning huge amount of money from it.

I will go for restaurant business for so many reasons. The business will give me more chances to meet more people because I like meeting and interact with new people. Another thing is I want you are able to build a smooth running operating restaurant business, you can replicate the whole process at other places too and generate the same or even better results.

On the other hand I am interested more in the restaurant industry because I do not want to see people in making animals. Even cattle farming can be used as a business too however, I am not using the concept of farm as a business because it would be a difficult task for me to do it.

what businesses are okay but I'm doing fine as long as you plant it is long stick goes and cons of both definitely you will succeed I just pick a particular one thing I texted and then go for the tutorials mecklenburg brewery in the business weather in the restaurant business or in the livestock management business just need to learn don't trust venture into it without going through the process of learning English is very very vital sign was up last week and then invest your money in it definitely if you have my all the preparations for the dos and don'ts in last 3-year listen then definitely you will end up making a portable harvest you end up as they hear the word for investment we eat.
[automerge]1612419660[/automerge]
what businesses are okay but I'm doing fine as long as you plant it is long stick goes and cons of both definitely you will succeed I just pick a particular one thing I texted and then go for the tutorials mecklenburg brewery in the business weather in the restaurant business or in the livestock management business just need to learn don't trust venture into it without going through the process of learning English is very very vital sign was up last week and then invest your money in it definitely if you have my all the preparations for the dos and don'ts in last 3-year listen then definitely you will end up making a portable harvest you end up as they hear the word for investment we eat.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
It depends on what you as an individual has intereste in, infact, it depends on your passion.
Personally, I will choose livestock ahead of a restaurant business. I like anything farming and will not hesitate to take that opportunity.

Livestock and restaurant business are two very interesting businesses which has a very good dividend or yield, but when we take a more closer look at the both of them i will consider a restaurant business because of the level of risk involved in livestock business.

Both live stock and restaurant business are good and most people venture into it ,but to my own opinion in think I would go for restaurants because it more easy for expand and manage than live stock ,more efforts are put into live stock than restaurant when it comes to expanding.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Acquire Here!​
semp.net​

than as much as I know that not everyone must do every business that he or she just feels like doing, I think I will settle for the lifestock rearing business. Restaurant business is a very cumbersome business for me to do

I prefer restaurant because I think livestock business is a little bit stressful because of the maintainainance of the live stocks

If you want to start a livestock production business then. Goat farming is one of the most profitable business .You could also go into planting when you will harvest food that can be sold in bulk, like rice or corn product, that you can sell wholesale to food production.

Still tomorrow livestock will be the option for me, after spending so many years in poultry farm, I now know that investing in livestock is a win win situation for the investor.
You can't over empthasis the comparative advantage, it is out of this world.

I think restaurant business and livestock business pays a lot. A restaurant business is the type where you can earn from on a daily basis while the livestock business is not and everyday earning but when the sales of one or two livestocks shows up, it's huge amount that doesn't come on regular basis. But I prefer restaurants to livestock management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds