Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Both livestock and restaurant business are lucrative both considering the factors attached to the two. One night consider one to the other. Livestock business can be stressful in taking care of the livestock and doesn't girls profit immediately. Unlike restaurant where people pay before eating in the restaurant.

Advertisement Placeholder
This question will depend on which one the person has a passion or knowledge about that will determine which on to choose between the both. But as for me, I will prefer a livestock because I have experience about it and I can handle it. Therefore, the both business are good to go for.

There's no business that can fetch you some cool money everyday like restaurants business because people eat everyday
Restaurants business is one of the best business because there's no day where you won't sell because people always go out to eat, that why restaurants business is better than livestock business

I will always choose a restaurant business over livestock business. I term the food business a "money making machine". Imagine buying ingredients for a little amount and selling them to customers for a decent profit. Get a good location, get enough space, make sure your food tastes and sell nice, and then watch how you will be smiling to the bank.

As for me both livestock business and restaurant business are both okay because but as for me I will rather prefer livestock business because I no in and out of livestock business and very easy also nothing is wasted in livestock business moreover everybody needs livestock's products but as for restaurant anything can happen and lost it all and even if you didn't get your advert well then forget about the restaurant and if care is not taken the food you prepared today maybe wasted but such can't happen to livestock

Both livestock and restaurant businesses are lucrative but I will pick livestock all day. I run a pig farm and I can tell you for free that it is very lucrative. You can know how much you can get from your stock already.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I prefer livestock business to running a restaurant. Both are very lucrative business to venture into but livestock has more prospect for higher return on investment and less stressful compare to operating a restaurant.

The two business you listed are actually my business plan for this year. I will go for restaurant if you have a very good location especially a crowded area, you will always smile to the bank on a daily basis because people eats by the hour.

Livestock needs a lot of experience or else you will run at lost, you also needs an averagely large space to start and cannot be established on just anywhere due to the odour.

If I lived in a rural area with adequate land, I would prefer to be in the ranching area, since I consider it highly lucrative. But since I do not have the possibility, I would be in the investment of a restaurant that in my country and in my area are very profitable, I do not see it as stressful since each of the employees would perform their functions.

I would take restaurant Business over livestock business any day anytime because restaurant Business is much in demand, it's the only Business whereby high profits is guaranteed, I have discovered that you hardly makes loss in food selling business.

I prefer livestock business to running a restaurant. Both are very lucrative business to venture into but livestock has more prospect for higher return on investment and less stressful compare to operating a restaurant.
Yeah, you made a wonderful points, livestock isn't a stressful one, and the risk isn't much compare the business you'll be running to and from to deliver in oder to make some cash. I prefer livestock than the restaurant business, it seems to fit the ladies than the men.

I would prefer a restaurant business over rearing animals. It is a business that hardly lacks customers especially when strategically located. The important thing is to serve healthy meals in a clean environment.

Last edited:
When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Restaurant is not us tedious as livestock business. In a restaurant you can use a confined space and manage it effectively but for livestock business a confined space might be difficult for you to use. Rearing of animals or livestock would require some plots or arable size of land especially cattle, goats and hen.

According to my own point of view, I prefer livestock business than restaurant business, this is because you chances of losing In livestock business is very low and once your livestock are ready for sale, even if you don't have much customer. You can still keep them to grow and as they grow your profit increase

both are good but I will prefer livestock business to restaurant business because since ancient days livestock business has been there and it's more profitable than restaurant business if you know very well how to handle livestock because eventually they give birth and it becomes a profit to you the rearer.. But restaurant business depends on the environment too

Between livestock and restaurant business I will prefer restaurant business but the help of some assistant my reason is not because of restaurant only being lucrative but with the fact that I don't like touching animal and it affected my which to even have poultry farming

For people with a background or interest in agriculture, there are several money making agriculture business ideas available beyond farming. ... In many areas, there are only one or two companies in the game that can handle ... Like cows, a lot of insects provide a valuable source of protein.
Every plant and animal is a complicated organism. ... In addition to knowing things like these, a farmer should have a sense of business, be able to sell his ... The region should be one that has been developed for many years, or, if new land, is close to ... Similarly, if you prefer poultry farming, a region known for successful.

The livestock sector, the backbone of the agriculture sector, is often maligned, but it still plays a vital role in the Pakistan economy by providing draught power, valuable organic animal proteins and its by-products (bones, mohair, hides, skin, manure, wool etc.

Livestock and restaurants business are both a profitable business, but livestock business is demanding, you have a lot of work to do to set up a livestock business, and to maintain livestock requires a great knowledge.

While restaurants business on the other hand is one if the easiest business in Nigeria that bring in lot of profit. So I will choose restaurants business.

Restaurant is not us tedious as livestock business. In a restaurant you can use a confined space and manage it effectively but for livestock business a confined space might be difficult for you to use. Rearing of animals or livestock would require some plots or arable size of land especially cattle, goats and hen.
yeah, rearing a livestock business will require you to acquire some piece of land, or you lease some plots of land to manage your livestock farming business. Restaurant business type requires you too to rent a shop to start it up. You can see, all requires effort from you in order to function the best way it supposed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds