Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

If I have to choose between 2 of them then I will definitely choose restaurant business. For me it's such a fun business that you feed others yummy foods and you can get some good profit in this business as well. And another reason if I have my own restaurant then I can taste new food everyday . What else could you wish for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Livestock and restaurant are both different work in livestock we farming different animals we provide different feeds to get more milk and also give different kind of foods to animal and care all the time of that animals it is a very tough work but in opposite to run a resturant we work in few days to manage the all the work that control the work of resturant.If we have a experience about restaurant field we get success and earn more money in the restaurant field.So I am preffer to resturant field it is easy for me.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I think I'd go for livestock. It is closely tied to my roots, as I grew up with animals around us which provides for our daily needs, alongside crops. I think if I'd venture into business, I'd always go for something close to me.

I would prefer a restaurant business to a livestock business. This is because people will always eat and a restaurant business is very profitable in urban areas where many commercial activities takes place. But a livestock business is stressful for me.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Restaurant business is more profit able, after cooking you make your gains daily that's if u have patronizers you can cook in the morning before noon your done and go to market to purchase food stuffs for tomorrow but live stock you have to wait till maturity age of which u buy loads of feeds, and most times many of the live stocks die before they get to maturity age

Livestock business is very good also restaurant business is also good but from personal experience I will prefer restaurant to livestock... Livestock is a easy one that does not involve cooking and the stress that comes with it but during and disease outbreak that is related to animal you may see yourself in great lose.

boots animals clever and eatery business are entirely beneficial business everything relies upon your own inclination to me I figure I will go for a café business since it is somewhat simple to begin and oversee than animals business photograph animals business will give you a decent yield in the Running than café business.

Well shall for me i will go for restaurant because if to say that to talk of livestock is so much especially when you have a go land mass that those livestock will be rear. But for the restaurant you need only a building to start up the business and as far as you can cook well

I do prefer livestock business because there are more money to be made raring birds and other animals too running a restaurant so livestock business is more profitable and really diversified so you will need to pick one which anyone will be ok egg production is very ok then if it's for the meat that's also very profitable

Both businesses are stressful but I'll go with restaurant as the risk is less as opposed to live stock. I know someone who was into rearing chickens and one day he came to meet more than half dead, so you've got be really careful with livestock business.

Picking between two business of interest can be tedious and confusing, then you might want to consider which of the two business you have a real knowledge of, passionate about and had experience In the past. It's only advisable to go for one that you are very much comfortable with

I prefer restaurant business because in this business we only get rewards and this is our own business for making more profit and not need to lost money in restaurant business and it beneficial.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market

I think both businesses are in place.I think the livestock business is a good business in which you can sell milk all year round and after a year your animals get along with it.Hotelling is a business in which you get daily income but its management is very high. Labor management is very high.

For me,i wil go for livestock farming because i have an idea of how its done. Restaurant business is a lucrative business depending on the location where it is been placed,whereas livestock business is also a very lucrative business when aided well.

Both of them are good but before you can start any of them you need a certain amount of capital to start and both of them are different in terms that restaurant does not need much capital but livestock farming need a lot of capital and human labour before you can succeed.
[automerge]1612943221[/automerge]
Both of them are good but before you can start any of them you need a certain amount of capital to start and both of them are different in terms that restaurant does not need much capital but livestock farming need a lot of capital and human labour before you can succeed.

Yes obviously every business has their own place and on value if it comes to life start business it is also profitable and good to get more earning from Life stock exchange but if I talk about restaurant business so it is also more profitable as people usually visit restaurant at occasions and nowadays everyone is fond of it fast food so this business is really really profitable if you want to start livestock business aur restaurant business both are profitable and good

I would prefer a restaurant over a livestock business due to the risk involved in livestock business. Restaurant is better off.

Last edited:
I think hotelling and livestock are daily wage businesses.Hoteling is done by Daily Wages. It has a lot of labor experiences. If your labor runs away, it is a big problem. If no one comes, it becomes an even bigger problem. In livestock you also sell milk and you also get animals within a year.

Deciding on a choice of business to go into depend on the chose of such individuals and on the what they feel would be much more convenient and probably less capital intensive but for me I would prefer livestock over tuning a restaurant

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds