Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

I prefer livestock business to restaurant. There is just so much that can come out of one animal; egg, skin, meat , milk, etc which are always on demand. But to open a restaurant, your food has to be unique and your recipes exquisite. You will have to wait for some time before you start getting good amounts of customers. As long as people like the food you offer there won't be a problem I guess.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Livestock business has been a very good business ever since and it's still a good business. You do not need to worry about patronage from people like food business, you face your livestock and concentrate on them till they are mature enough to give you returns. Restaurant business is stressful and hard.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I prefer livestock business because in livestock business, you will be expose more. You will be the one in charge of it. You will understand life as a whole. You are taking care of animals, you just need to be close to them in order for them not to die young. Livestock business is good. I prefer livestock business to restaurant business

If I choose between the two, I prefer to run a restaurant business. In restaurant buainess because it is very easy to locate a place, you just have to choose whether to rent in commercial establishments or also in your own residential area especially if the location of your land on which it is located is good.

Going into the restaurant industry is one of the businesses you can do that pays off fast. Yes, suicide by hanging is usually a highly traumatic occurrence. Even though there will be a high amount of profit produced by the e-cigarette company, there is still, however, an immediate turn over. Unlike livestock farming, where one has to be very patient in order to make money from it. There is no animal with no fixed start and end times. Some go 3 months, 6 months, and so forth until they reproduce. At the present time, I would like to run a restaurant.

Between the two,i would choose and prefer livestock keeping especially considering my living area where we got big portion of land.
So rearing of livestock i find it quite easy compared to restaurant business because in livestock what you need to do is just to take care of them in terms of treatment,if you got a place where they can get enough to feed on

Between the two,i would choose and prefer livestock keeping especially considering my living area where we got big portion of land.
So rearing of livestock i find it quite easy compared to restaurant business because in livestock what you need to do is just to take care of them in terms of treatment,if you got a place where they can get enough to feed on
Yeah, livestock farming business is a profit end type of business together with restaurants too. It depends on the choice, just as you did here, selecting livestock than the restaurant business type. Livestock business gives more time to deal with other life demanding things than restaurants.

The growth of any business depend on the focus and attention the owner puts into it,Its progress is an individual input.For me i will prefer a resturant business,because it has to deal with the instant need for the survival of many,Though stress is involve in meeting the demands of coustomers most times, but with proper management it could be sorted out.Food, especially instant food is very basic and when your price is moderate you can rake in a quick return in your investment less time.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

Restaurant business is a very nice business but it is location sensitive. You have to locate your restaurant where you have huge population of people like hospitals, high schools, and colleges. Livestock business on the other hand is very profitable but you have to study, and learn how to go about it.

Both business are good and rewarding or profitable but if I was to make a choice, I would definitely choose livestock rearing business over restaurant business because not only is it more cheaper to establish but I know more about it than opening a restaurant business.

I will first of all check the risk involved in each of them, livestock is good but that has to do with the space available, if proper care is not taken they will be affected with disease and there by causing a lot of damages. Much risk is not involved in restaurant business in as much you obtained the necessary permit.

What a food business that can't be closed until death do us part No human being can stop eating in his life without it I would prefer a restaurant The stock market is a good business if you understand it well
[automerge]1612526502[/automerge]

What a food business that can't be closed until death do us part No human being can stop eating in his life without it I would prefer a restaurant The stock market is a good business if you understand it well

If you're not a people person, like me, it's definitely livestock rearing.

They need no vocal interaction, and it can be very lucrative depending on the livestock you choose, and how acceptable it is to the people.

Restaurant business is preferable for some reasons. Livestock business is capital intensive and it may demand more than the initially stipulated capital. The success of livestock business depends more on the health of the animals and not on the owner.

If you're not a people person, like me, it's definitely livestock rearing.

They need no vocal interaction, and it can be very lucrative depending on the livestock you choose, and how acceptable it is to the people.
Okay, I also support livestock rearing cos i don't face hassle trying to communicate with my customers when it comes to attending to them like in restaurant business type. In livestock, its just you and your animals that's all.

Both restaurant and restaurant are very lucrative business but to me I will go for restaurant business on the scale of preference. Restaurant business is stressful though but its stress is nothing to compare to that of livestock where you have to feed the animals

Some times starting a business is not only about profit but what you are capable of doing. You can not decide to start a livestock business without having an idea of how it is being run. Same thing applies to a restaurant business.

both restaurant business and livestock farming business are very lucrative but it depends on choice, it's not easy to go into both business as you will have to learn to some extent before you can start,both have advantages and disadvantages abd both are good businesses but for me i prefer a restaurant business to livestock farming

I will go with livestock farming business. And if I'm to chose what field to go I will chose goat farming. Goat farming is one of the most profitable business livestock farming business. Goat gives us milk and meat. Goat farming is a low-investment & high-profit livestock farming business. They don’t need a big area for housing due to their small body size in comparison to other livestock animals

Personally, I would prefer livestock business. This is because animals grow by the help of nature which means you only do little or no stress in ensuring their growth but restaurant business takes a very big risk, sometimes theft and robbery takes much money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds