Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Well for me I would go for restaurant business, no doubt there is lots to be made from livestock farming but I already have intentions of franchising my own restaurant in the future

Advertisement Placeholder
I have done both and I failed on both. I first tried my hands on restaurant business, however, I failed. Then a few years later I invested in livestock and I failed again

I think I'd go for the one that would make me the most money. I have to carry out or perhaps run a model and both business to see which one would be more efficient and profitable.

I choose livestock cos of the basic knowledge i have for it, and also i love rearing them, since I'm a farmer that have some portions of farm land, which i planted food crops, to sell on my shop and make profit.

I have done both and I failed on both. I first tried my hands on restaurant business, however, I failed. Then a few years later I invested in livestock and I failed again
Thank you for being honest in sharing your experience. I also think that a restaurant business is not easy to manage likewise with the livestock unless you are fully learned in the operation. My own experience is in retailing and I was not exactly a failure. However, I have tasted the rigors of the operation that I don't want to have a business again.

Well people who had have experience in livestock will be bold to take it in at any time as the best . While restaurant on it's own is not a bad choice at all .They are both high expectations businesses.

Even if I know nothing about running a restaurant, I still establish one and give it to the right hands to manage it for me if I have the required capital to still set it up though

Thank you for being honest in sharing your experience. I also think that a restaurant business is not easy to manage likewise with the livestock unless you are fully learned in the operation. My own experience is in retailing and I was not exactly a failure. However, I have tasted the rigors of the operation that I don't want to have a business again.
restaurant business is not easy to manage, my restaurant became a victim of mismanagement (I had partners who were not sincere). livestock business failed because there was no market for the product I was producing.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market.
For me and based on the demand i can see in my locality,livestock farming is a very profitable venture to go into,because the demand is very high and supply is not adequate enough to meet up the market demands.It will just take you a small enclosure to be able to start up,you can grow hay or grass in your enclosure and then some basic madication,it is less capital intensive to operate.

The other interesting thing about livestock farming or business is that there are so many aspects that it covers that one can choose from to start

Rearing livestock here usually come with a lot problems. And based on demand, I will even go for restaurants especially a good truck or fast food restaurant.

Rearing livestock here usually come with a lot problems. And based on demand, I will even go for restaurants especially a good truck or fast food restaurant.
If you do not reside in a rural area then a restaurant is the best business for you. But for the rural folks raising livestock particularly hogs and cattle can be a good business because it is like you are working from home. There are the cattle just near your house and all you do is to feed them and no need to watch. After selling some livestock then you have a sufficient income.

I think the both of them are very good and you can make money from but I prefer to own a restaurant because it is of most demand around here.

Both of them are consumable products and the time range for each of them to be consume is the issue now,since I'll be selling food everyday and people will be buying it every day I'll go for selling of food than livestock that might take a long time.

The above question is dependent on what you are good at exactly. You can't operate a restaurant when you don't know how to cook and you can't keep livestock if you don't have an interest in them or you are scared of animals.

To me, restaurant business is the best between the two. It fetches daily money and the risk is low compare to that of livestock that you can lose all the animals in some hours what you've been laboring for

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Well , it is a hard pick to make as both of them are very effective. However I will prefer to go for restaurant business as it gives daily income than livestock farming

Well , it is a hard pick to make as both of them are very effective. However I will prefer to go for restaurant business as it gives daily income than livestock farming
When it comes to restaurant, you don't have to spend enough time waiting for your investment to mature being earning. You can start earning right away that's one of its benefits.

If I were good at making nice and delicious meals very well, I would have settled for the restaurant business. But i don't. So, I will rather go for the livestock business as there are many angles to this type business as well

If I were good at making nice and delicious meals very well, I would have settled for the restaurant business. But i don't. So, I will rather go for the livestock business as there are many angles to this type business as well
Sure, everyone choice a business that he or she is well accustomed to. If you aren't experienced or having very minimal idea about such business their is no point moving into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds