Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Well....both options are good if you have a good capital and knowledge on maintenance but as for me i would choose the restaurant because its essential

Advertisement Placeholder
Well....both options are good if you have a good capital and knowledge on maintenance but as for me i would choose the restaurant because its essential
Both are lucrative business option for one to choose from. Choosing the one that best suit you, us very right. I love livestock, because i understand it, and it doesn't stress me too much.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I would like to prefer livestock business it we are passionate about our work because it's productive business we can gain profit as soon as possible we can manage a livestock even at our house not a restaurant at our house. Livestock is famous since our childhood as well old times so we are well aware about it we can handle and mange all that stuff at livestock living beings.

I would like to prefer livestock business it we are passionate about our work because it's productive business we can gain profit as soon as possible we can manage a livestock even at our house not a restaurant at our house. Livestock is famous since our childhood as well old times so we are well aware about it we can handle and mange all that stuff at livestock living beings.
Livestock is just my preferred option when it comes to selecting any. Since i don't need to own a shop, or struggle too much to please my customers. I just have to relax, put my livestocks in a conducive place, give them feed, and medicine when they're ill.

In my country, livestock business is seasonal. People do not regularly buy animals. Whereas the restaurant business operates almost 24 hours a day, so I would opt for restaurnat business, as it is more profitable. However, I might invest money in livestock business when the season comes.

Livestock business is popular around my vicinity. I've lived in the rural areas for long. Now I'm in the semi urban areas. Still livestock rearing is mostly done around the vicinity. I prefer rearing livestocks because i have ideas for it.

Depending on the location to which I live now, both can be very good investment and but owning a restaurant in a good location is very well going to give you Much more profits.

Between livestock business and restaurant I prefer restaurant because the rate of lost in livestock business is higher and it too stressful to run day by day.but restaurant I find more easy to do.

Both livestock business and restaurants are great business if one can move to a targeted location. But the best I prefer is livestock because it always pull a support towards the needs of the restaurants.
I love livestock business also but it requires a lot of expertise than restaurants to start or established. In restaurant with little experience you can start it provided that you can cook very well. One can lose all his birds to one disease overnight in livestock business if you do not acquire proper training before you start it.

I will personally go for livestock business because I know it is very lucrative. Restaurant business is also very lucrative and depends on the kind of area I will stay because it is more lucrative in urban areas or even semi urban area.

I'll only go for the one i have interest on, and not the one i have no interest for. I rear some livestocks in the home, I'm into agriculture, and i love livestock rearing, cos i understand tje business than restaurant type.

Ok n doing the.livestock.business, you tend to start seeing returns on investment at a much more later date than when you do the restaurant business that is more faster

I would prefer livestock farming business ,rearing animals and others,considering the amount you can earn from the business , its basically part of the way to make more money ,

I'll prefer livestock farming a million times than the restaurant type. In life we go for what we are passionate about and have experience for.

Both of them are good business because a restaurant it is a place where people buy food and also a livestock farming is a place where animal are reared, I'll go for livestock farming because that is what I will be much more comfortable to do.

I like both businesses because they both can really fetch someone good amount of money. But if I were to choose, I will go for the livestock because I love to rare them. And I know nothing about running a restaurant

Both of them are good business because a restaurant it is a place where people buy food and also a livestock farming is a place where animal are reared, I'll go for livestock farming because that is what I will be much more comfortable to do.
well said no doubt restaurant is a good business and its really big profitable work if you settle it one time then it will be giving you big return against your investment.

well said no doubt restaurant is a good business and its really big profitable work if you settle it one time then it will be giving you big return against your investment.
Yes i know restaurants is a profitable business but the problem with me here is that i am a guy and I don't even dream of operating a restaurant, this is only for female as long as I understand it although alot of males do engage in it. But I personally cannot do it I don't know why

Yes i know restaurants is a profitable business but the problem with me here is that i am a guy and I don't even dream of operating a restaurant, this is only for female as long as I understand it although alot of males do engage in it. But I personally cannot do it I don't know why
this is the work where the male are doing their best while females are not more into this business. It all depends on the area of that place where you want to start it.

This all depend on the individual starting of the business and the amount of capital he or she has, for me I would prefer livestock business than a restaurant business because I have good idea on livestock management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds