Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing what are the potentials that a company can give you

Before taking up a job or applying for a job it is very important to know what that job or company has to offer and if it suits what you arw after.
as an employee and also an employer you must know the potential that a company can kiss this will enable you to give more to the company because of what the company will still give back to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not a big fan of offline jobs; however, most of the companies would not promote you easily and this is what I have learned. When I worked for a company, they promosied to promote their rmployees if they performed well. However, by the passage of time I learned that the only those people got promoted who performed exceptionally well.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning knowing what potentials a job or company offers before applying with them, i do think that this is a good thing for you indeed as you know what you want and your standards

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning knowing what potentials a job or company offers before applying with them, i do think that this is a good thing for you indeed as you know what you want and your standards
You knowing what a a company can give you will make you to give your best to the company,most people before they start working for a company in the only try to know the potential switch they can gain from that particular company before they can give In their nterest.

As a professional, this is an important series of question you need to ask yourself before being willing to commit yourself for the long term in there

When I was still unemployed, I always seek for the company's background that I was applying to get into. I am the type of person who always seek for improvement , soo I always think of what are the potentials a certain company could give to me. I always guide my thought with the help of these following questions:

1. Does the company advertise from within?

2. Where have other employees gone to this position in the past?

3. In the next three to five years, where is the company expecting them to be?

These questions helped me a lot in knowing my company's goal in the near future, I hope this will help you as well. Can you please share your thoughts about this?
When I was working in my employed company, we staff do discuss the matter of foreign training the company promised, agora from the income, I think this is another offer the company can give to there employees.

When I was still unemployed, I always seek for the company's background that I was applying to get into. I am the type of person who always seek for improvement , soo I always think of what are the potentials a certain company could give to me. I always guide my thought with the help of these following questions:

These questions helped me a lot in knowing my company's goal in the near future, I hope this will help you as well. Can you please share your thoughts about this?
For you getting to know the potential a company can gives you is a good thought, seeking and making a research about a company you are planning to work for should be the first priority.

Like someone up there said it is very important for fresh graduates to work in companies that can enhance their professionalism and make the have a lot of experience.

It is good to know the potentials that a company will offers you after some time of stay with the company but it will be difficult to have choices in choosing the right company to work for when there are scarcity of jobs and most people are struggling for survival.

Beggars cannot be the choosers, thus, if you are unemployed, your first priority is always getting the job. If you have been unemployed for a long time and you desperately need a job, you will be ready to work in any company without learning whether the company is good or not.

There are lots of things you can learn from working for a long time there, so you should think we'll before commiting to it.

Nice and informative but This are usually for internship an not people who are looking for jobs that'll foot their immediate bills. People just go for the pay

I also believe that carefully analysing the kind of products that the company sells is a very important thing so as to know whether it can stay long in the market with new innovations or not.

I do think in relation to yours. Apart from the incentive I hope to get from a company or organization, I tend to look out for the potentialities I can accumulate that will help or boost my career path.

Well, all I can say about this post thread is that it is well written I guess, but with the current situation in my country now I don't think anyone has the time to ask all these questions because everyone is looking for a way to survive I guess.

That shouldn't be a priority when looking for a job, you should be focused on getting the job first, then after that, you can start looking for better and bigger opportunities while working. Also, look for ways to develop yourself while in your job, because most companies doesn't provide job security.

This sentence Is probably wrong but the greatest potential a company can give is your wages. I know for sure it can bring you experiences too

Having the chance to learn new things is important in any position, but it’s especially important during the early stages of your career. For that reason, finding an internship or full-time job that allows you to learn as much as possible is key to the development of your career.

Another thing I love to ask is that what need is my company meeting? That has helped me to always focus more on people and make sure I don't lose track of what I've set out to do.
It's to always ensure that people are always at the core.

Having the chance to learn new things is important in any position, but it’s especially important during the early stages of your career. For that reason, finding an internship or full-time job that allows you to learn as much as possible is key to the development of your career.
The knowledge and the money that you're going to be paid from working in the company are the basics that you are going to get from assisting yourself in that company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds