Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing what are the potentials that a company can give you

When I was still unemployed, I always seek for the company's background that I was applying to get into. I am the type of person who always seek for improvement , soo I always think of what are the potentials a certain company could give to me. I always guide my thought with the help of these following questions:

1. Does the company advertise from within?

2. Where have other employees gone to this position in the past?

3. In the next three to five years, where is the company expecting them to be?

These questions helped me a lot in knowing my company's goal in the near future, I hope this will help you as well. Can you please share your thoughts about this?
Some individuals like to stay in the same position and remain stagnant in an organization for a long period so I admire your ability to be always searching for steps to enhance yourself and build your capacity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some individuals like to stay in the same position and remain stagnant in an organization for a long period so I admire your ability to be always searching for steps to enhance yourself and build your capacity.
Being stagnant in most business organisation is not the best. I wouldn't want to be in such a situation. obviously I will always have a plans of my future except in business or companies with a very high paying rates.

You can gain knowledge about working conditions and organizational operations as well as work-related skills from an organization. It is a give-and-take relationship; as the business benefits from its workers, so do the experts.

what you really have to think about before getting the job because if you didn't think and check and balance everything the company won't think or give you all that because majority of does companies nowadays cares about them selfs alone not what the workers needs

When you are desperate for a job, I don't think you will go on researching about the company. When you don't have a job, you will only concentrate on getting the job. However, if you already have a job and you are looking for better opportunities, you will be doing a lot of background check about the companies that you are likely to join in the future.
There was a time back then when i was desperately in need of a job , I didnt any choice to make a research about any job , I was ready to take any job as long as they are going to be paying me.

you won't continue your company-related research.
You will only focus on finding a job when you don't already have one.
If you already have a job, though, and you're looking for better prospects, you'll be conducting a lot of research on the organizations you might join in the future.

Knowing the potentials that a firm will provide you after some time working there is beneficial, but finding the proper employer will be challenging when there are few openings and most people are just getting by.

The company can provide you with work experience and skills, and you can learn more about working hours and how the company works. As a company benefits its employees, so do its employees. It's all about give and take.

Exactly , all these things must be put into consideration, you needs to know the potential of any organisation you are working for so as to be able to plan your life to any situation that they cease to exist.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds