Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing what are the potentials that a company can give you

I am not a big fan of offline jobs; however, most of the companies would not promote you easily and this is what I have learned. When I worked for a company, they promosied to promote their rmployees if they performed well. However, by the passage of time I learned that the only those people got promoted who performed exceptionally well.
Most company just wanted to use you and dump and thats why they cant promote their employee because they believe their eyes will be opened and they might decided to leave once they feel relaxed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes your academic qualification will determine how you'll be valued in a particular business organisation I'm mostly how you deal with others and your interaction with customers.

Actually it's very good and important to know much about any business company that you are interested in either doing business or investment that will helped you alot in having hope of attaining your goals.

Actually it's very good and important to know much about any business company that you are interested in either doing business or investment that will helped you alot in having hope of attaining your goals.
Being able to attain your financial needs and to fit in perfectly in the society ,secondly you get to know better by gaining more experience in your line of business.

Actually it's a very good idea to know what you expect from a company. these will enable you to plan well and also make several efforts to have success in your job.

This is a very important part of any company that you will want to join. It is not enough for you to be looking for a good pay but instead they should be having a good working environment that can also help you in your career.

One of the potentials you can gain from a company is experience , knowing much about how to work in that major company ,and you will also gain your monthly salary .

Nice one, over here because of high level of unemployment , most people will look for all these things , a lot of people are just getting employed in organisation with no future potential because they do not have any other option.

Last edited:
may be, Varieties and Answers As great answers include subtle elements of what you have got accomplished within the past (make beyond any doubt these achievements are pertinent to the part and industry), it is worth falling back on the attempted and trusted strategy of replying the meet address.

When I was still unemployed, I always seek for the company's background that I was applying to get into. I am the type of person who always seek for improvement , soo I always think of what are the potentials a certain company could give to me. I always guide my thought with the help of these following questions:

1. Does the company advertise from within?

2. Where have other employees gone to this position in the past?

3. In the next three to five years, where is the company expecting them to be?

These questions helped me a lot in knowing my company's goal in the near future, I hope this will help you as well. Can you please share your thoughts about this?
That is very good for an employee that wants to work in a particular outfit to know the goals and how they can actually fit into their plan,it will help the employee to know if the outfit has good prospect.

Nice one, over here because of high level of unemployment , most people will look look for all these things , a lot of people are just getting employed in organisation with no future potential because they do not have any other option.
The job we are employing for nowadays don't have any future potentials because even the salary is a mere peanuts , so we are just managing it until we get a better offer somewhere else .

The job we are employing for nowadays don't have any future potentials because even the salary is a mere peanuts , so we are just managing it until we get a better offer somewhere else .
Yes , that's just the only thing. Well it seems online as presented a better opportunity for people to make money. People who are not earning offline can actually try making some money online just like we are doing here.

These are definitely one of the critical questions that you need to ask yourself first. Knowing exactly why the person that previously left the role did is going to tell you some things about the job.

These are definitely one of the critical questions that you need to ask yourself first. Knowing exactly why the person that previously left the role did is going to tell you some things about the job.
This is a wise decision to make. But the challenge is how we can be able to get these people who have been in this business to tell us what we needs to know. Some of them left before we even come

Yes I think these are among the things that should come to the mind of anybody that want to start work in any company. You've really done a good job thinking about something like this

One of the best things a company can do for their staffs, is letting them get shares from the company, if a company does this, then the future is brighter for the company and the workers. I look out for companies that gives pension, most private companies don't consider pension as an option, working with them is temporal.

Whenever I get a chance to in an organization, I always focus on the new things I 'm going to learn. I usually look for find out in advance the benefits that I would be getting from the company.

The nature of the employees and how happy they are in the office is going to reveal a lot of things to do. You will definitely not want to go into an organisation that is in crisis.

Whenever I get a chance to in an organization, I always focus on the new things I 'm going to learn. I usually look for find out in advance the benefits that I would be getting from the company.
In my own opinion , i normally thing about what new thing i can learn and gain from the company before i start thinking about the money I can make from the organization.

These are really good points you have highlighted,personally i have not really considered some of these,but is is very important to know some of these things about an organisation you want to work with,it will guide you on how they are operating.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds